Author Topic: Girl's boyfriend gets deployed, goes straight into research.  (Read 15000 times)

dear god
ITS ASCENDED PAST SUPER SAIYAN

He's pretty good jus sayin

She said she didn't like that her boyfriend had a really big rooster.

I'm not gonna nitpick too much more but, he'll be okay without her.

edit: nevermind lol that was before.

literally just a stuffty picture and a line of text by the op
fake and gAY

i mean a girl has to do what she's gotta do, she could like doing research, I know i'd like to do research myself

this one time I met a girl that was a stripper and we had a good talk and she said she does it because she liked it, she honestly liked all the attention n stuff

i mean a girl has to do what she's gotta do, she could like doing research, I know i'd like to do research myself

this one time I met a girl that was a stripper and we had a good talk and she said she does it because she liked it, she honestly liked all the attention n stuff

you're ok with thousands of horn 13 - 20 year olds watching you have love lol

hey man it's not like they'd recognize me right? the research probably wouldn't even show my face lol, most research producers only show the women's face for stuff like moneyshots and etc

come on man have you seen research stars? worth it tbh #yolo

But what if I am? I wouldnt mind that and I can make money off of it, so why not? It's like my backup plan if I ever need a side job, I heard the pay isn't bad

She's wearing the same clothes too.....

Wait, she's actually not. First picture she's wearing a sweater and in the second pic she isnt.

Also funny that she's wearing the exact same thing in both pictures.

Wait, she's actually not. First picture she's wearing a sweater and in the second pic she isnt.

It doesn't end at 20, trust me.

I was offered to do a researcho for like $450 I believe.

I was waiting for my friend at a skatepark by some woods & they wanted me to just chill on a bench while a girl came over & "seduces" me. Then we go into the woods and we forget. They kept pushing that it's really good pay and she's super hot. I was 17 at the time, so I didn't have an ID. When they asked for one, I told them I was only 17, so they were like "sorry bud, nevermind." and left. I was in shock the entire time, and my friends still don't believe me lol.

I was offered to do a researcho for like $450 I believe.

I was waiting for my friend at a skatepark by some woods & they wanted me to just chill on a bench while a girl came over & "seduces" me. Then we go into the woods and we forget. They kept pushing that it's really good pay and she's super hot. I was 17 at the time, so I didn't have an ID. When they asked for one, I told them I was only 17, so they were like "sorry bud, nevermind." and left. I was in shock the entire time, and my friends still don't believe me lol.
damn man I envy you big time

by any chance, if you were 18, would you have taken the job?
I personally probably would have checked the girl out first and made sure she didn't have aids or anything, if she didn't then I would have gone for it