Author Topic: BLF, you are shooting up a school. What song do you play on the intercom?  (Read 7506 times)

Never Gonna Give You Up. Not because I think that joke is inherently funny, but so the survivors have PTSD flashbacks whenever they get rickrolled. Could also choose some other popular classic songs just to ruin them forever to a few people. Beatles songs would be good candidates. Major movie themes could also work the same way, like the Star Wars opening theme.

"Shot through the heart, and you're to blame"

Never Gonna Give You Up. Not because I think that joke is inherently funny, but so the survivors have PTSD flashbacks whenever they get rickrolled. Could also choose some other popular classic songs just to ruin them forever to a few people. Beatles songs would be good candidates. Major movie themes could also work the same way, like the Star Wars opening theme.
Star Wars theme would be evil since they're capitalizing on it again

« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 01:08:01 PM by Gum »

holy stuff