Author Topic: Blockland Forum Ranks |SUPREME LEADER CYPTHON RANK|  (Read 3768 times)

Rank leaders

Rank Supreme Leader/Supreme friend
Cypthon, the Supreme leader of controlling the entire Rank operation system and master of forum autism.

Prime Minister
Akio- and Maxwell, highest ranked members, put into the Leaders as Prime Ministers.

Ranks for everybody

Average Forumer
Doesn't try to earn attention from other forums and keeps a good profile and reputation.

Users in this rank:
Donnie's Catch
NEkram
Yes
Spartan224
gr8dayseth
K1ng_0f_N0thing

Registered for nothing
Probably isn't even known to exsist, the Registered for Nothing rank is directed to users who registered but rarely gets on, uses, or doesn't even have a forums account.

Users in this rank:
Yes

Joker or Memer
Gets minimum attention from the community, the Joker (memer) tends to do stupid memes or jokes all the damn time and is considered handicapped or stupid in the forums.

Elder Forumer
Can get attention or no attention, the Elder Forumer is a user who has registered between 2005 - 2010. The user tends to be active about everyday.

Badass Alt
Doesn't seek attention. The Badass Alt registers too much alts and sometimes tries to be a badass.

Nerd
Well. The guy nobody really cares about and tries to get attention but everybody ignores him.

Pie Crust
Desperate for research and molester.

Bad-ass Bad boy
Gets way to much attention, acts like a total richard and everybody considers him a bad ass in the community. Also sometimes gets banned a lot.

Super Elite Squeaker Squad Member
The kid that tends to do a lot of stupid stuff without him knowing. The Super Elite Squeaker Squad Member is under the age of 12. The Super Elite Squeaker Squad Member tries to become famous in the community but fails badly and becomes somebody nobody likes.

Super Gay Ass cigarettelord With No Life
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 12:43:58 PM by Cypthon »

NNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 07:41:37 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

No one likes me. I would like to register as other.

you loving kids
i think im going to replace the memer/joker picture with your avatar

Elder of the High Council.