Author Topic: GTA V trainer help?  (Read 1028 times)

So if any of you play GTA V on pc you are probably aware that there are a number of trainers, or cheating tools available for single player.

Well, the best one I know of is menyoo.  I like it because it lets me modify the power and torque for the cars so that they can be insanely powerful and drift a lot.  well, for some reason it crashes my game about 2 minutes in. I've tried launching it in safe mode, but it doesnt help.  If anyone can help figure this out, or knows of another trainer that allows you to modify the power and torque of the cars, I would really appreciate it.

If you like not being banned just remove it. GTA 5 is boring as hell without it but rockstar isn't in any hurry to fix that

If you like not being banned just remove it. GTA 5 is boring as hell without it but rockstar isn't in any hurry to fix that
Blockland is boring as hell without BLHack

im not using it online, its single player only.

im not using it online, its single player only.
They still ban for that, they have some bullstuff system that catches a lot. Trust me, I can't play anymore.
But as asked all I can tell you is to try another trainer.

Blockland is boring as hell without BLHack
BLHack doesn't add a bunch of new features?

does it crash your game only when you're editing those values, or regardless of what you do with it?
and has it always done this?

BLHack doesn't add a bunch of new features?
you probably couldn't see it, but that joke flew right over your head.

does it crash your game only when you're editing those values, or regardless of what you do with it?
and has it always done this?
it crashes no matter what.  and i can use other trainers just fine, so i know its a problem caused by this exact trainer.

Sounds like a case of stuffty trainer

it crashes no matter what.  and i can use other trainers just fine, so i know its a problem caused by this exact trainer.
I don't have any trouble with it normally, pretty much only with stuff that is labeled "ALPHA" or something that wouldn't work for obvious reasons like trying to replace the rims on a plane. although, even then, it's usually just scripthookv that crashes, rather than the entire game. I have had stuff crash the whole game, but I can't think of any specific instances...

try a fresh, everything-updated installation of scripthookv and menyoo, if you haven't already

I don't have any trouble with it normally, pretty much only with stuff that is labeled "ALPHA" or something that wouldn't work for obvious reasons like trying to replace the rims on a plane. although, even then, it's usually just scripthookv that crashes, rather than the entire game. I have had stuff crash the whole game, but I can't think of any specific instances...

try a fresh, everything-updated installation of scripthookv and menyoo, if you haven't already
done that already.  i think im going to validate all my steam files for gta, and do a fresh install of scripthook and menyoo again.  maybe if i get one of those mod managers that forces offline mode it will help.