Author Topic: JVS Doors Broken  (Read 1587 times)

I have been having a problem with the JVS doors, and it has been going on for a while now.
Whenever I place a JVS door, and then I remove all of the events, then I make it not open. So that all works fine, but the problem is that when I save that, and reload it, it adds all of the default events back, even if the door already has them. I have tried reinstalling JVS, and I have tried un-checking the additional JVS content, and lastly, i tried reinstalling blockland. Reinstalling blockland was the only thing that worked, but just today, the JVS problem has started again. I have also had JVS on 2 other computers, and none of them had this problem. I really need to know how to fix this, because in order to make certain types of maps, I have to have doors that do not open.

Do these steps:

1) Start blockland server
2) Prepare door with no events and save it
3) Remove door
4) Type trace(1); in console
5) Load door
6) Type trace(0); in console
7) Close blockland
8) Put console.log from your blockland folder on http://hastebin.com/ and post the link here

Here is the link: file:///C:/Users/matt/Documents/Blockland/console.log

Here is the link: file:///C:/Users/matt/Documents/Blockland/console.log
If only it was that easy

Do the steps Zeb mentioned. This sounds to me like a conflicting add-on with JVS. Out of curiosity why are you not using Support_Legacy Doors ?

Should I put the whole console into hastebin, or just a fraction of the console? I was wondering, because it was too big to put the whole console in, but I might just be doing something wrong.

Should I put the whole console into hastebin, or just a fraction of the console? I was wondering, because it was too big to put the whole console in, but I might just be doing something wrong.
You can upload if you need to, or try pastebin.

The site won't allow me to upload zip files so I had to break it into two files. Here is file one

Here is file two

Thanks for looking

Remove Server_Elevators, it calls the wrong parent inside ::onLoadPlant.

Thank you for your advice, and that did solve the problem.

Do you content_JVS?

or it might be that some events are disabled or removed