Author Topic: Suburban Homes (New House Added)  (Read 4234 times)

Hello, I have created some homes over the past while and decided to upload them here.
If you have seen my older gallery topic, you may notice that one of the houses is quite similar other than the roof over the garage. I updated the house to be more realistic.

Constructive criticism is welcome.

Update: Added new house
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 07:01:46 PM by Cool Blockhead »

Really nice, keep up the good work.

Not bad
But they seem quite obnoxious to me, maybe it's the size of the doors and windows compared to the wall height/sizes of the house?
For example:  the tiny-looking garage doors.

Not bad
But they seem quite obnoxious to me, maybe it's the size of the doors and windows compared to the wall height/sizes of the house?
For example:  the tiny-looking garage doors.
The garage has a lower floor than the rest of the house, but the walls are the same height all around. The garage doors are placed on the ground level but with the taller walls they end up looking smaller. The garage doors are the same height as the BLB ones.
For example, this real house has a garage that is at a different elevation which in turn causes the garage door to not take up most of the wall space:

As for tall windows, they are large picture windows on the front of the house. The rest of the windows aren't as large

Looks pretty good, is there any interior?

Looks pretty good, is there any interior?
Yes, all of the houses have interiors. Only two are furnished though.
Here are some interior pictures. They are from the blue house and the white & blue house.

I seen the interiors already, they are pretty damn cool.

The interiors look nice.
But why are these houses (both interior/exterior) stuck is the 80s?
Not trying to be mean.

Also some of the exterior color combos are so bizarre.

Even though the interior is so outdated, it was executed well.

But why are these houses (both interior/exterior) stuck is the 80s?
you do understand that not every house is kept modern throughout the years

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 04:53:19 AM by Rally »