[Redacted]

Author Topic: [Redacted]  (Read 26497 times)

Or your god who thought "Yeah killing 99.9% of the world sounds good"
i hate when ignorant athiests says things like this. god would only settle for 100% percent of the worlds population. get a clue "red spy"

i hate when ignorant athiests says things like this. god would only settle for 100% percent of the worlds population. get a clue "red spy"
I'm serious do stand up

I'm serious do stand up
dismissing a honest statement with a joke is an internet fallacy, also known as "add hominem". please get a clue

noah and his wife boi

did gothboy just ruin the thread

the thread was ruined before it started :^)

Or your god who thinks anyone who sticks their peepee in a guy's back door should burn until the end of time

Or your god who thought "Yeah killing 99.9% of the world sounds good"
reminder that goth77 is the same dude who thinks that vaccines are bad and thinks that weed is medicine

reminder that goth77 is the same dude who thinks that vaccines are bad and thinks that weed is medicine

weed could totally be medicine........

and never took his wife to any doctors about their kid until she was in labor (and presumably only then because he was too lazy to handle it himself)

reminder that goth77 is the same dude who thinks that vaccines are bad
Wait really