Author Topic: :Execute:'s (NOT ADMIN) Helping Clan For my servers  (Read 1474 times)

As many people do not know, i am :Execute: Just letting you know but, im starting a clan and allowing people to join my server but the first 2 people who join get mod :) but the clan is a strong,Determined,Smart. And wonder and pleasant clan just ask me for entry into the clan,   please DO NOT HURT ME  :nes: fin
Updated Weekly.

Admins : Obito Uchica , :Execute:

Mods : UKNOWN
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 12:47:38 AM by Protoss Dragoon »

uh
Not to burst your bubble and everything, but this sounds like a bunch of people joining a clan solely to abuse their position...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 12:38:19 AM by Drydess »

uh
Not to burst your bubble and everything, but this sounds like a bunch of people joining a clan solely to abuse their position...
abosultey right but um, mod doesn't have ADMIN , ther'ye just people who tell people the rules when they break them.

abosultey right but um, mod doesn't have ADMIN , ther'ye just people who tell people the rules when they break them.
mod can kick, mute, and ban I'm pretty sure, unless you modified it

Im still finding the client addon i know its a client or server side... But i will have to mod it. do you have a link to it?

Im still finding the client addon i know its a client or server side... But i will have to mod it. do you have a link to it?
I think you don't know what client is...

Script_Moderator

Also you don't know what is moderator
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 05:38:06 AM by c[_] »