Poll

What do you want more of on the site?

Downloads
News
Info about all the mods
More great builds from fellow blocklanders
all of the above

Author Topic: The Source  (Read 9520 times)

Welcome all who love and play Blockland as much as i do!

I will be updating the site later this week but you can take a look around for now.

www.blsource.tk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proudly hosted by bjwaymods!!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 08:58:58 PM by Thermoman »

May you take my fireworks off the second photo. K thanks. Also nice site I checked it out before I liked the Itally.

sry i didn't know about the picture, i will take it down and replace it with another pic. I don't see the problem tho its support for ur mod and ur skillz.

Ya I know but um how do I put it it had a watermark. You shouldnt take stuff with watermarks. :)

LOL watermarks! Hah! It just comes to show you guys that TBM wants their name on EVERYTHING you build and what to show off.

wtf? sry guys this posted in wrong forum

The Source needs "The Source Code" =D

No tech it was because I diddnt really want newbs like you begging for it and I diddnt want to make everyone think when I implant them on BLM to make them think I stole them. Also they did it because Badspot posted TBM images in media and they dont want that to happen again.

Just crop the watermark out =O

Sure, you lose 20% of the picture, but who cares.

Woot lets all be like wedge and steal stuff. Grow up its a small watermark.

I am going to ignore the fact that you have no sense of humor as well as "Blockhead" under your name.
<Rather Large Picture Deleted by Author>
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 04:05:58 PM by Wedge »

Dedicated to Wedge's Brain.

R.I.P
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 03:35:01 PM by Terminal58 »

EDIT: http://www.thermomod.bjwaymods.com/index.htm

EDIT: For some reason, your link does not work for me, but this one does =/
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 04:21:14 PM by Wedge »

one my link does work, 2 stop spaming my post.

Also tommy, terminal wha tever floats ur boat, i will take your picture off next time i update it, im still waiting for the Faq page someone promised me they would have done. I don't c the point of taking the picture down tho because no matter what anyone says its a nice add on to blockland.

And who the F%#@ cares about a watermark.....every mod now has one, i think the aio is gunna release that next update

Thermo I'll give you a new pitcure on BLM if you want I have a FTP account so I can overwrite it if you let me.