Poll

What do you want more of on the site?

Downloads
News
Info about all the mods
More great builds from fellow blocklanders
all of the above

Author Topic: The Source  (Read 9481 times)

thats ok terminal, ive changed the picture and my website i encourage people to come chat with me i will be in the chat when ever i am online from now on. Also terminal if u want to give me a pic go to my website and go to BL Builds u can be the first picture!

News*

-New Faq page up and running
-looking foward to getting people to add to it(hopefully)
-made the site a bit nicer

Also send in your pictures for the next bl builds contest! (all mods allowed)

Nice job ripping the RTB Logo, but i didn't make it so i can't complain.

Thermo, could you take out the //// on the FAQs?

Thermo, could you take out the //// on the FAQs?

i think they look nice! im trying to get more info and stuff on the faq page so when i update it again i will remove them all

News*

-added new links to the site
-updated the look
-put out the new RTT( A ThermoMods Company)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

It is my choice to play any mod i want to, it is fine for me to link to any site i want to.
badspot you can bann people for what ever reason you want but i took the poll and the people want info on ALL the mods and more downloads.....(the rest of the stuff i am working on)

Also look for more stuff to be added to that faq page

The poll will be inconclusive Thermoman, not everyone visits your site. For a poll to be conclusive it will have to be here.

The poll will be inconclusive Thermoman, not everyone visits your site. For a poll to be conclusive it will have to be here.

their is a poll at the top of the page, for the people who voted i am listening, do you have a problem with this?

Thermo, calm down. Digi has a point, and yelling at him won't solve anything.

Thermo, i'm not judgeing you, or saying what your doings bad. Its just a poll would have to be done by Badspot, and done right. Anyone can vote here, to my knowledge even guests.

Thermo, i'm not judgeing you, or saying what your doings bad. Its just a poll would have to be done by Badspot, and done right. Anyone can vote here, to my knowledge even guests.

its my site but, i understand what your saying, sry if it seemed i was yelling at you

Thermo, don't mind me, i've had little sleep. So, sorry if i've been a bit snappy.

Thermo, don't mind me, i've had little sleep. So, sorry if i've been a bit snappy.

ive been busy in school and up in arms about this do you like tbm? thing

i would like to put together a new bl builds "movie" so plz send in your pictures or short movies(wmv format)!! all mods accepted--more info listed on The Source site

i added so stuff to the site look around what ever