I just lost all my Imageshack pictures.

Author Topic: I just lost all my Imageshack pictures.  (Read 14695 times)

Free account holders will still be able to access their ImageShack accounts, and be able to download their images for a period of 3 months. You will be able to upgrade to a premium account at any point during that time to enable image delivery outside pages. If you chose not to upgrade, your account access will be discontinued by the end of January 31st, 2016, and your ImageShack account will be considered abandoned.

Apparently free users who still use imageshack will have their account terminated by the end of the 31st.

All my pictures are gone, it's still the 30th last time I checked.

Who the forget is going to pay for this shady service? I stopped using imageshack when they started doing this bullstuff and imgur seems like the superior choice.

don't worry--it gets worse. they will also turn every image of yours into an ad. so every old topic you made with them will start advertising Iphone apps.

it happened to me. i'm pissed.

so instead of contacting their support team you complain to us. surely they still have images archived somewhere. ask.

if they don't have the images anymore, welp. you had 3 months.

don't worry--it gets worse. they will also turn every image of yours into an ad. so every old topic you made with them will start advertising Iphone apps.

uh
can I see this for myself

All my gallery threads from 2008 are going to turn into iphone advertisements. My legacy is now about advertising the new iphone, god damn it.

so instead of contacting their support team you complain to us. surely they still have images archived somewhere. ask.

if they don't have the images anymore, welp. you had 3 months.

Yeah their support doesn't care. They will just tell me to buy their 4 dollars a month service.

I'm warning people who used imageshack here.

you had 3 months and waited until the last minute

I knew their site had really gone downhill over the years, but i didn't know images would be tossed away

I've lost some good images thanks to this :(

I knew their site had really gone downhill over the years, but i didn't know images would be tossed away

I've lost some good images thanks to this :(

Only thing left to do is delete your images before they turn them into advertisements.

See they prevented me from being able to view my images until I pay for their 4 dollar a month service. If I keep these images up there they will continue to use them as advertisements. DELETE THEM ALL!

Unless you really need them bad enough to get stuck paying 4 dollars a month.

you had 3 months and waited until the last minute

I didn't even know about this until today.

uh
can I see this for myself

for this reason various sites are now banning imageshack images

I deleted all my images and account. I suggest everyone does the same.