Going out with a woman 4 years older than me

Author Topic: Going out with a woman 4 years older than me  (Read 2010 times)

don't get too excited bub, age is just a number
yea so is my phone number it's 666-1337@pusillanimous individualdestroyer.com hit me up if you wanna lose that v card

Yeah.
It's actually better to go out with 4 women who are all 1 year older than you.
I think you mean 4 women whose ages add up to just 4 years over your own age.
(in my case, four five-year-olds)

That's too much forehead for one man.

she's gonna fogle your jewels

I think you mean 4 women whose ages add up to just 4 years over your own age.
(in my case, four five-year-olds)

good luck dude

age might be a number, but that number weighs heavily at younger ages

keep up whatever youre doing since its working lol

yo what wait why are people encouraging this there's a drama topic literally about this but with switched genders
are we really doing double standards, thats loving gross. not even mentioning for a woman to go 4 years below her age at 21 either makes her mentally ill or really loving desperate

cant help but judge, smh (but who cares about me lol)

Older women are great.
Not as good as the young'uns tho.

yo what wait why are people encouraging this there's a drama topic literally about this but with switched genders
are we really doing double standards, thats loving gross. not even mentioning for a woman to go 4 years below her age at 21 either makes her mentally ill or really loving desperate
well it's not illegal or morally wrong, 17 and 21 are perfectly normal ages (hell my parents even started at these ages) for this, so if the genders were switched here she'd still be old enough to date him regardless

I think if the genders were switched then maybe a select few people might see op as a giant douchebag if anything for bragging about his girlfriend, maybe
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 03:07:03 AM by Maxwell. »