What sport do you play [Poll Reset]

Poll

whats your favorite out of these listed.

Football
1 (4%)
Basketball
2 (8%)
Trac and any running sports
2 (8%)
Swimming (wow, really?)
2 (8%)
Tennis (lmao you weak)
1 (4%)
Masturbating (At least you use some hands)
5 (20%)
Golf (Literaly what the forget?)
2 (8%)
Fencing (This actually seems cool if you do this then high five)
0 (0%)
Somethin else
2 (8%)
Soccer (That's ok, you're ok.)
0 (0%)
Hokky (I think i spelled it right)
1 (4%)
Cricket (I have no idea wat this is lmao)
0 (0%)
Boxing or Martial Arts (Karatie isn't useful in an actual fight btw)
2 (8%)
Wrestling (Is fake)
2 (8%)
Sucking richard (Pick this if you a hoe)
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: What sport do you play [Poll Reset]  (Read 2203 times)

I guess I like running

used to go swimming a lot but then stopped, pretty strong swimmer I guess

I guess I like running

used to go swimming a lot but then stopped, pretty strong swimmer I guess
this all the way

Don't really practice a sport but I used to play a lot of soccer and basketball

I play football for my school

I played varsity basketball for three years in highschool then went on to play DIII college basketball, but ultimately only ended up playing for one season because I wasn't good enough. Only averaged 5ppg, 2apg and 2rpg and shot around 35% from the field.

I've also been snowboarding for 11 years and racing stock cars on and off since I was 12.

Back in highschool I also played one season for the JV football team in highschool but it was way too time consuming during the summer so I never tried out again.

I wouldn't really consider this a sport, but I love to hike mountains. As of last summer I've hiked 17 out of the 46 Adirondack High Peaks including Mt. Marcy, the tallest mountain in New York.

as far as highschool sports go i did track for grades 11 and 12. both years i was a varsity 200m sprinter, for the dash and the relay as a 3rd or 4th runner

i definitely never was the fastest and my launches off the blocks were noticeably terrible my junior year. although, unlike others i could hold my top speed until the asthma really started kicking my ass around 220m, and i'm proud to say that halfway through my senior year i consistently rated the fastest launch on the team lol

thinking of going back to coach. hudsonville's best events have always been distance, and as such our point-hungry coaches never put much time or effort into training the sprinters.

I ball casually, usually with my squad

i am tall so basketball

I used to compete in robotics, which is kinda a sport.