Who would you like to win?

R. Senator Cruz
D. Former SoS Hillary Clinton
R. Donald Annoying Orange
D. Senator Sanders
R. Senator Rubio
D. Memer O'Memer
R. Dr. Ben Carson

Author Topic: Iowa Caucus - Democrat: Clinton won Republican: Cruz won -UPDATE-  (Read 9681 times)

Annoying Orange is going to win.

Do you know how many electoral votes NY has? A lot.

Annoying Orange is going to win.

Do you know how many electoral votes NY has? A lot.

Maybe he will do a total 180 and finally reveal to the public that he was using controversy just to get elected.

I want to see liberals cry when they realize that their mockery and ridicule of Annoying Orange lead to him becoming the president.

Plot twist: Annoying Orange was just showing how stupid the average American is; he resigns the minute he's inaugurated.

Plot twist: Annoying Orange fakes his own assassination

Plot twist: Annoying Orange gets assassinated for real

Plot twists have to be unexpected

A Annoying Orange assassination is probably someones wet-dream somewhere

I updated this. Adding a poll.

I don't know anything about Ben Carson but he can't be worse than any of these other candidates

I don't know anything about Ben Carson but he can't be worse than any of these other candidates
Media totally got him on something he wrote in a book i think

what the forget is this poll, O'Malley's not even in the race anymore.

what the forget is this poll, O'Malley's not even in the race anymore.
shhhh

let them pretend he is

He thinks the universe is 6000 years old and is a climate change denier
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 02:08:26 PM by Ipquarx »

yeah it's really strange to me that he's a neurosurgeon and still denies science but i guess it doesn't really hurt his job ability

other than that he doesn't seem like an unpleasant guy. my family supports him mainly and most people around here seem to follow because he's a Good Smart God-Loving Republican. i feel like he may be a bit weak as a president, but i wouldn't protest too much even though i don't agree with his policy stances