Author Topic: [L] and his garbage game, and lies.  (Read 2435 times)

So I got banned and de-admined on Scenery's murder trial. No, believe it or not, I didn't reveal anyone's address.

This idiot by the name of [L] comes on the server and starts to play this little "game" where he stalks someone at walking pace, and regardless if he is killer or not, if he catches them, he RDMs  them. I have been victim to 3+ of these RDMs and also seen him do it on other servers, such as SMM servers. He was warned twice by me and another admin, so as soon as he started his "game" this time, I figured I would prevent it from happening again. I banned him for 24 hours, which is quite reasonable, considering how many RDMs he did. The next day, he comes on, and immediately starts his little "game". I warn the other admins on the server to watch out (Navari0us and Trifront), and so we spy him. I warn him via pm, and he asks what he is doing wrong. We explain that we know about his game, and he keeps blabbing on about how he dosent know what we are talking about. Finally, he gets it, and then tells us that he only does it with the victim's "OK". 

This is kind of funny, since he LITERALLY just finished attempting to kill someone WITHOUT their "OK". He asked if they wanted to play. They said no. He says, "Oh, I think you do." He then went on to play the "game".

After he asks us if we were high, I was tired of it. I gave him a ban, 7 days, which was lifted after approximately 5 mins. As soon as the ban is lifted,
He joins. He continues to spam us with stupid messages, including "What did I do wrong?", "Are you guys high?", and "Why did Grey ban me?". After a bit of this, we decided not to reply. 10-20 messages later, he left.

I got on the next day (2/2/16), To find myself banned and de-admined.

Like I mentioned, Trifront and Navari0us were there with me.

If Jack Noir sees this, please unban me.

Sorry, but without any evidence, like screenshots, witnesses, or people to speak for you (other than yourself/buttbuddies please) we don't have a real reason to believe this.

lmao Greywolf
I see this as a 9 year old trying to pull one over the adult's heads by blaming the other, but obviously that wont work because:

This is the internet
We're not autistic going to randomly believe you without looking into it for evidence to contradict this or prove it, like most school/parenting authority do.

So nice try child, I like the effort.

Loving your evidence.
also loving the lack of administration skill i witnessed involving Darkcore.

http://pastebin.com/mdHv1TDL

lmao Greywolf
I see this as a 9 year old trying to pull one over the adult's heads by blaming the other, but obviously that wont work because:

This is the internet
We're not autistic going to randomly believe you without looking into it for evidence to contradict this or prove it, like most school/parenting authority do.

So nice try child, I like the effort.
stop.
you are <15. you have no ground to be this condescending.

any ban with disrespect included anywhere should be unbanned immediately being admin doesnt give you a right to be respected because youll wave your admin powered richard around and ban people who dont like you

stop.
you are <15. you have no ground to be this condescending.

So being young means I can't use correct grammar when trying to confront someone seriously about what they're doing?

That makes no sense.

why someone that banned people for supporting a drama on him was an admin on murder trials is beyond me

really though it seems like most despair admins are awful like trifront i know is bad and nava is bad due to brownbeating l and threatening to ban him and i dont even like l

really though despair syndorme is just bad forget you gyt

really though despair syndorme is just bad forget you gyt
what does gyt have to do with it lol