Poll

Should Piecrust be in this movie?

He should be, he's an attention whore
4 (22.2%)
He shouldn't be, he's not worth anybodies time and all that's happened because of it is drama
8 (44.4%)
The movie should have a large segment dedicated to him
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: The entrepreneur s Of Blockland: A documentary on Blockland's WORST members  (Read 9180 times)

I MEANT not worth your time. Because they're insignificant.

But really interesting to research.

This is quite amusing. Please continue.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 08:38:48 PM by Ventral12 »

EDIT: For a start on what members to find, start with the forever infamous Betelgeuse.

OH MAN I LOVED BETELGEUSE!
Make a documentary about this guy, he's way more interesting and quite a bit worse.

OH MAN I LOVED BETELGEUSE!
Make a documentary about this guy, he's way more interesting and quite a bit worse.

this

Oi cigaretteit, put my name correctly. I am Pie Crust.

Yeah, come to think of it, you may not be in a very good position to make this documentary since you've only been around for a bit over half a year.

Yeah, come to think of it, you may not be in a very good position to make this documentary since you've only been around for a bit over half a year.

I'll put in my all research wise ^_^

Good luck sifting through all the irrelevant garbage then.

Good luck sifting through all the irrelevant garbage then.

That's what Weekends are for I guess

ok well most of the users that are considered the "WORST" in your listing are really not that bad
see okiver or cciamlazy if you want malicious

also, i really don't get the point of discussing non-hated users when you're making a documentary about the worst. you just took 3 random people that have done nothing wrong i dont get it. one last thing, I doubt the documentary will actually be ~70 minutes. For a documentary like this, I could see it being 10 minutes at most

ok well most of the users that are considered the "WORST" in your listing are really not that bad
see okiver or cciamlazy if you want malicious

also, i really don't get the point of discussing non-hated users when you're making a documentary about the worst. you just took 3 random people that have done nothing wrong i dont get it. one last thing, I doubt the documentary will actually be ~70 minutes. For a documentary like this, I could see it being 10 minutes at most

I plan on 5 minutes per user.

I plan on 5 minutes per user.
alright
Just warning you that it probably won't be as easy as you think, going over things that one user has done for 5 minutes is going to be quite a stretch

You also might want to take our word that there are users many times worse than the ones you listed that have graced our forums in the past and put some time looking for those guys.

After all, what is a documentary if the source meterial is weak?
Nobody would watch Ken Burns's "3 hour War".

You also might want to take our word that there are users many times worse than the ones you listed that have graced our forums in the past and put some time looking for those guys.

After all, what is a documentary if the source meterial is weak?
Nobody would watch Ken Burns's "3 hour War".

Aight