The entrepreneur s Of Blockland: A documentary on Blockland's WORST members

Poll

Should Piecrust be in this movie?

He should be, he's an attention whore
4 (22.2%)
He shouldn't be, he's not worth anybodies time and all that's happened because of it is drama
8 (44.4%)
The movie should have a large segment dedicated to him
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: The entrepreneur s Of Blockland: A documentary on Blockland's WORST members  (Read 9186 times)

entrepreneur  cane'd it up

entrepreneur  cane'd it up

I'm sorry but that looks like that cringy Harlem shake kid who screamed harlem shake in his school cafe.

You sure as hell love stirring drama. Get banned already.

Hey I'm doing a survey in your favor, obviously nobodies going to choose Yes pie crust should be in this movie, those are just for me really, obviously they are going to choose no.

Even though I loving HATE YOU and you're Godawful furry profile picture I'd rather not cause drama

To be fair, what your doing here is kinda richardish Ventral. I mean really, in the General Discussion thread??

You should know better

To be fair, what your doing here is kinda richardish Ventral. I mean really, in the General Discussion thread??

You should know better

Chill, I'm making the trailer for it right now and it looks great so far

Even though I loving HATE YOU and you're Godawful furry profile picture I'd rather not cause drama
You created the drama thread. Also, you misused your and you're an excessive amount of times.

You created the drama thread. Also, you misused your and you're an excessive amount of times.

Hey I mean you could have ignored my grammar and you wouldn't be in the movie, regardless if I get banned or not i'm making the movie so.. I'm working on the trailer right now, the community shall decide your fate if you're in this movie or not, right now its not looking so good.

seriously you deserve to be in this solely for misusing your and you're

seriously you deserve to be in this solely for misusing your and you're

I am in it

You should make another series called Scripts.inc

That one should be about how Blhack.dll gets around and the trafficking of fail-binned addons.

Toadlover123
bear tracks
Nickpb
Betelgeuse
The Clique
Lord Tony
Ventral12

Sugar
lego lad
Pastrey Crust

Hopeful Runtime: 70 Minutes.

You should make another series called Scripts.inc

That one should be about how Blhack.dll gets around and the trafficking of fail-binned addons.

That seems really complicated and I don't think anybody would really be interested in watching it