badspot built on his server

Author Topic: badspot built on his server  (Read 5470 times)

I remember on Badspot's server when you were falling off a high ledge your character would scream and giant letters appeared above head "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAhhhhhhh" I guess it never made it to the final cut.

I remember on Badspot's server when you were falling off a high ledge your character would scream and giant letters appeared above head "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAhhhhhhh" I guess it never made it to the final cut.
someone could probably make this an add-on; was it a centerprint or some sort of emitter?

Anyone here think bad spot is a little ***** he banned me for a week for posting on the wrong topic WHOOPS :/

Anyone here think bad spot is a little ***** he banned me for a week for posting on the wrong topic WHOOPS :/
You're the only one

« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 05:34:23 PM by inco »

No. You are. Little fugly cigarette
so you think that Badspot is a good guy and he's the only one who thinks elsewise?

Wish that was kept.

wow pal slow down you're gettin p. edgy.

User was banned for this post
wow badspots so meen!111

no way.......
badspot never does anything on his own server....................... .

no way.......
badspot never does anything on his own server....................... .
its a MYSTery