Apology to Piecrust, and to the people I told I would rip their roosters off.

Author Topic: Apology to Piecrust, and to the people I told I would rip their roosters off.  (Read 7751 times)

The only thing I could do to make people hate me more is to say monday.. Ban me :C

talking black doesnt make it better

Dammit I thought it would work

Here is a little song and dance I made to prove my point:

♫ ♫Mother forgeter I said I was loving sorry you should forgive me because I said sorry and no other reason I think you are being unreasonable loving forgive me you starfish ♫ ♫
honestly i wasn't ready to forgive you but after typing out a song about, it've changed my mind

honestly i wasn't ready to forgive you but after typing out a song about, it've changed my mind

Hell yeah

that's sarcasm

forget you no its not, I can tell its true and sincere forgiveness

that's sarcasm

forget you and your, your, Flying ear Will Smith profile picture and your snarky and unforgiving nature

forget you and your, your, Flying ear Will Smith profile picture and your snarky and unforgiving nature

dude did you have a brain aneurysm and stutter ''your'' while you were typing

You're typing stuttering
How long until this guy's banned?

Why

I haven't had this good of a laugh in a while.

I'd give him 30 minutes since baddy's online.
Silent ban maybe seeing as baddy's already posted in the other thread
Or he is not yet banned because this stuffshow is loving hillarious

It was extremely immature, however I have decided its in my best interest to take Piecrust out of the movie as much as I dislike him.

Sorry I told that guy to kill himself.

Sorry I threatened to rip that guys rooster off.

Sorry I told that other guy to kill himself.

Sorry I threatened to murder that one guy.

Sorry I threatened to murder that other guy.

I would have posted this on the other thread but uh, its to tainted.

The only thing I could do to make people hate me more is to say monday.. Ban me :C

Here is a little song and dance I made to prove my point:

♫ ♫Mother forgeter I said I was loving sorry you should forgive me because I said sorry and no other reason I think you are being unreasonable loving forgive me you starfish ♫ ♫

forget you no its not, I can tell its true and sincere forgiveness

does op just not care