Author Topic: Apology to Piecrust, and to the people I told I would rip their roosters off.  (Read 7758 times)

I can't believe that you don't understand this.

Sorry threads never work. You're just digging a bigger hole for yourself. Saying ''sorry'' doesn't cut it. You're probably going to be banned for telling people to kill themselves. Acting like a 3rd grader and saying ''Sorry'', doesn't change a thing. Nothing.

The only advice for you that I have is to log out so you stop digging a hole for yourself.

Hey guys so can we pretend I did nothing now and that all is good so I don't have to understand a consequence? Because that'd be coo and stuff.

Thanks, I really appreciate homies

Hey guys so can we pretend I did nothing now and that all is good so I don't have to understand a consequence? Because that'd be coo and stuff.

that's not how it works

This is the key word

No. All users who tell others to kill themselves are always banned from what I've seen.

that's not how it works

Shut the f- I mean uh, no bro that's forgiveness, its a super mature lesson that you have to learn.

if you were really sorry you probably would have logged out by now

if you were really sorry you probably would have logged out by now

Holy forget s- I mean uh, no homie i've learned and changed i'm a new Man Women (transgender homie)

Shut the f- I mean uh, no bro that's forgiveness, its a super mature lesson that you have to learn.
forgiveness is different from just telling people to turn a blind eye away from you.
you have to prove that you deserve our forgiveness

Holy forget s- I mean uh, no homie i've learned and changed i'm a new Man Women (transgender homie)
please log out

I don't understand where you get that idea that we're tumblr transgenderqueerloveual SJW's or something. You're acting like a moron and we're calling you out on it. Log out.

I don't understand where you get that idea that we're tumblr transgenderqueerloveual SJW's or something. You're acting like a moron and we're calling you out on it. Log out.

sorry

talking black doesnt make it better

talking black doesnt make it better

The only thing I could do to make people hate me more is to say monday.. Ban me :C

The only thing I could do to make people hate me more is to say monday.. Ban me :C

wellp cya

wellp cya

Here is a little song and dance I made to prove my point:

♫ ♫Mother forgeter I said I was loving sorry you should forgive me because I said sorry and no other reason I think you are being unreasonable loving forgive me you starfish ♫ ♫