Car Modding Thread

Author Topic: Car Modding Thread  (Read 4376 times)

I replaced my air freshener

get on my level newbs

considering its e-maxx its most likely an alfa-romeo

also that hood is to angled to be a 240z

Only 2 valves, it's gotta be an old engine.

New speakers and sound dampening arrived today:

What car

Something breaks on it just about every week and it constantly has multiple problems, so I'm not actually going to modify it.

thats a great car to turn into a sleeper, it has a big engine in it

thats a great car to turn into a sleeper, it has a big engine in it

I love the engine power that I can get from it, and they're generally very reliable as well. My car however, continues to have the rough idling issue that it's had ever since a few weeks after I got the car. Not a clue in the world as to what it could be and it has put me in some bad situations multiple times.

Now that I've thought about the engine power, I kinda wanna do a 0-60 test on it.

I modded my car so that I can throw bananas and turtle shells at other drivers.

Oh if that's the case, then it's a late 1960's Alfa Romeo Spider
1976*
Only 2 valves, it's gotta be an old engine.

PSA: Don't use Bluetooth audio. You'll unnecessarily compress the audio signal and reduce the quality (unless you're playing at a crappy quality already).

*looks at name*

Well shoot.

1976*

also it isn't mounted sideways so that also indicated it's a performance engine mounted to a rwd layout. Some cleaning and maybe a new exhaust and intake and that'd be one hellu'va cruiser.

PSA: Don't use Bluetooth audio. You'll unnecessarily compress the audio signal and reduce the quality (unless you're playing at a crappy quality already).
all my downloaded audio is like 125 kbps anyway

i dont notice a difference on anything unless im using headphones so i dont care

Something breaks on it just about every week and it constantly has multiple problems, so I'm not actually going to modify it.

Thats because it's a buick, lol. My dads ex girlfriend had a buick century and my mother in law has a buick park avenue. They are both junk vehicles even though they are well kept, something usually always takes a stuff on em (most recently the fuel pump on the park avenue, and the rotors on the century)

I really wanted one of these, but my dad wouldn't let me get any American car because he said exactly this would happen

some american cars are great, others are truly awful

my town car is an example of a great one

bought it a little over two years ago and haven’t even had to have anything more than routine maintenance and up-keep done and it has over 70k miles on it

it depends on what car you pick but every brand will have a few bad apples

Yea ik, my dad is a stubborn car geek who thinks he knows everything about cars