Author Topic: weirdest things you have seen at school  (Read 5414 times)

/title

A butterfly knife.
yup.

I saw a pistol in some kid's backpack in middle school while he was emptying his backpack in a locker once.

furry research on my computer science teacher's phone

A kid pulled an entire thing of those processed american cheese slices and started eating them without anything else

honestly it scared the absolute stuff out of me

A kid packed a whole thing of that processed american cheese stuff and just ate it by itself for lunch
My parents used to run a shop, that stayed open quite late at night.
We moved houses once, but our parents weren't able to get all of our stuff moved over in one day and look after the shop, and me and my brothers were at the new house for hours after school with nothing proper to eat (we hadn't gone shopping yet), while our parents worked and could bring dinner home.

We just ate like an entire pack of american cheese slices, and pepperamis (which are like mini pepperoni/salami sausage things).
I'm not really sure how that ended up being the only food we had.

today a kid in my grade chewed 40 pieces of double bubble at once and then saved it in a ziplock

today a kid in my grade chewed 40 pieces of double bubble at once and then saved it in a ziplock

How does that even work. If I chew 4 at once for even a short period of time, my jaw starts to hurt.

Does that make it 80 bubble?

every kid on the playground having a battle between the star wars, halo, and marine characters and everyone else

The only time I could remember was the 6th grade. Found rice krispies and ramen noodles clogged in a toilet. Never again had I ever used the bathroom there.

Boy with one arm. Probably a birth defect. On the end of his arm was this tiny, undeveloped nib of a hand, complete with small undeveloped fingers and miniscule nails. The thought of it makes me cringe. Not to add, he had a unibrow.

Other than that. Uh. Nothing.

goth kids wearing tails made of actual fox/wolf stuff

I didn't really see it I guess but the entire class had a discussion about how being a stripper is a viable career option once.

Boy with one arm. Probably a birth defect. On the end of his arm was this tiny, undeveloped nib of a hand, complete with small undeveloped fingers and miniscule nails. The thought of it makes me cringe. Not to add, he had a unibrow.

Other than that. Uh. Nothing.
lol same