Poll

-

-
-
-
-
-

Author Topic: Re: Blockville. -The End-  (Read 45758 times)

Idk if im gona make it, hsving some computer issues

sign me up
in-game name is bloxguy2000
(if we still need to put our names for the white-list, anyways.)

sign me up
in-game name is bloxguy2000
(if we still need to put our names for the white-list, anyways.)
added. Player list moved to a pastebin link because too many
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 02:13:44 PM by TerraFirma »

Hey don't forget.  The End portal opens at [4 PM WEST][5 PM MOUNTAIN][6 PM CENTRAL][7 PM EAST].
I didn't get any info on who was coming at what time so if this time is inconvenient, tooooo bad.

We'll hold a meeting at the guild hall in Desmonds like- 30 minutes to an hour before hand.
That's also where all the sets of armor and extra bows are.  I'll bring some stacks of baked potatoes with me and stick them in the chests there as well.

I'm still in

I'll try to come on in time.

That ender dragon fight was very boring...

That ender dragon fight was very boring...

it's not really meant to be a challenge for 11 players

That was fun.

I found dragonoid's twitch VOD.

https://www.twitch.tv/dragonoidx/v/54083093

EDIT: That was a boring twitch stream.  Dragonoid.  We should do voice chat.  If we ever do something like that again.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 09:08:10 PM by Tendon »

did you guys gather any dragons breath?

did you guys gather any dragons breath?

I got 26

not much use until brewing works again though

Twix agreed to these terms by the way.

That was fun.

I found dragonoid's twitch VOD.

https://www.twitch.tv/dragonoidx/v/54083093

EDIT: That was a boring twitch stream.  Dragonoid.  We should do voice chat.  If we ever do something like that again.
Yeah i'm boring and didn't really have much to say, not one to talk while streaming normally. Usually stream osu or something.

Is Borkhattan part of Snos? I can't keep track of who's part of what town anymore, I swear you guys switch towns and change names every 12 hours

We need like, some kind of board that lists who's part of what town and what the current name/chat tags are
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 09:36:30 PM by Regulith »

Is Borkhattan part of Snos? I can't keep track of who's part of what town anymore, I swear you guys switch towns and change names every 12 hours
no, borkhattan is part of twerkington.