Author Topic: Ventral12 - Troll, hard-on for Pie Crust  (Read 9678 times)

Why am I arguing with 13-16 year olds? I'm a grown man I should be seeing women but no.. I'm here
Man, I bet you're rocking it out at your university! Hows the college life bro?
BTW This is double post I know but, I admitted trolling on Youtubez, not on the BLF, so I don't think I can get banned, and even if I do, I don't care, I'm uploading the documentary anyways.
but you just admitted to trolling on here!
That isn't me that's requests channel, I used that footage because it was funny, god I'm glad that man isn't me.
aw man you gave it away!

please stop my sides hurt from laughing so hard

I could be dating, seeing things, traveling, but no i'm researching 13 year olds on a forum to make a documentary.

Man, I bet you're rocking it out at your university! Hows the college life bro?but you just admitted to trolling on here!aw man you gave it away!

I would cringe to if that was me, I should put that disclaimer in the description

I could be dating, seeing things, traveling, but no i'm researching 13 year olds on a forum to make a documentary.
ok then leave lol
what's holding you back

You do know if you wanted to not be obsessed with "researching 13 year olds on a forum" and do something actually productive then you could always leave and do it instead of wasting time with a bunch of people who dont want you here
Thats just my 2 cents in the thread.

ok then leave lol
what's holding you back

idk it's fun and I don't feel like going outside lol

You act like you're being forced. No one wants this.

>Ventral12
>dating

pick one

lol yeah right
if you actually had better things to do (which could be literally loving anything) none of this drama would exist
idk it's fun and I don't feel like going outside lol
and my point has been proven

but no i'm researching 13 year olds on a forum to make a documentary.
oh dang it was all a social experiment!!!

>Ventral12
>dating

pick one

I don't act like I do in real life like I do on the forum, it's part of the reason I act like this on the forum in the first place.

oh no, pie has a furry avatar
how terrible
you poor thing
how will you survive

seriously? that's one of the most petty things to get upset over lol

I don't act like I do in real life like I do on the forum, it's part of the reason I act like this on the forum in the first place.
internet tough guy, eh? pretty cool character you're putting on.

>be ventral
>15
>pretending to be 19 to have age complex
>believing he can get a date in the real world
>implying he isnt as autistic in real life as he is in this forum

lol yeah right
if you actually had better things to do (which could be literally loving anything) none of this drama would existand my point has been proven

Ok imagine your just some guy living in Colorado (me) It's loving freezing outside and your car has a broken AC (my car) Would you really want to go anywhere or do anything in my position?