Author Topic: Ventral12 - Troll, hard-on for Pie Crust  (Read 9662 times)

Ok imagine your just some guy living in Colorado (me) It's loving freezing outside and your car has a broken AC (my car) Would you really want to go anywhere or do anything in my position?
there's a lot of internet out there

https://youtu.be/RYrIt1c8oJ4?t=15s

This is you talking about Pie Crust loving his dog, on video.
OOH MY GOD THATS REQUESTS CHANNEL HOLY stuff YOU ARE VERY STUPID

>be ventral
>15
>pretending to be 19 to have age complex
>believing he can get a date in the real world
>implying he isnt as autistic in real life as he is in this forum

I doubt I could get a date in the real world, I'm incompatible with alot of people and my obsession with hygiene is extremely annoying.

internet tough guy, eh? pretty cool character you're putting on.

No I meant I act more autistic in real life (as in I just don't talk to anybody) so I let it all out on the forum.

No I meant I act more autistic in real life (as in I just don't talk to anybody) so I let it all out on the forum.

I doubt I could get a date in the real world, I'm incompatible with alot of people and my obsession with hygiene is extremely annoying.

I could be dating

you can quote multiple people at once btw

Use that picture one more time i'm going to pretend i'm a hot milf, come to your house, have an amazing dinner with you, make you fall in love with me, make you propose to me, 4 years later while were living a happy life you impregnate me, then that very night I go down to give you a lewinsky, and I BITE YOUR richard OFF.

If I'm older then you by 4 years doesn't that make me your papa?
STOP
You already admitted to trolling as said in op, so cant wait for you to be banned. You also derailed this drama and your drama about pie crust.

lol we're not your personal hugbox dude
Use that picture one more time i'm going to pretend i'm a hot milf, come to your house, have an amazing dinner with you, make you fall in love with me, make you propose to me, 4 years later while were living a happy life you impregnate me, then that very night I go down to give you a lewinsky, and I BITE YOUR richard OFF.
It's time to

BTW This is double post I know but, I admitted trolling on Youtubez, not on the BLF, so I don't think I can get banned, and even if I do, I don't care, I'm uploading the documentary anyways.
but you admitted that you admitted to trolling
ded

saying you're willing to do this is more disturbing

why? just go somewhere else, you're really not accomplishing anything.
also, if you're THAT autistic in real life, then you wouldn't be "dating, seeing things, traveling...", you would be under house supervision in case you accidentally drown in the shower

STOP
You already admitted to trolling as said in op, so cant wait for you to be banned. You also derailed this drama and your drama about pie crust.

To be honest, I wasn't trolling at all, I only started trolling when I said monday that onetime

Why isn't this guy banned yet????

Why isn't this guy banned yet????

Because badspot is probably enjoying this