HELP: Lego Creator Knights kingdom changed my computer font, doesn't change back

Author Topic: HELP: Lego Creator Knights kingdom changed my computer font, doesn't change back  (Read 2339 times)

We gotta keep it going tho

I remember using Lego Creator as a kid and was dissapointed when I couldn't actually play with the legos in the game, just build with them.

lego creator was my blockland before I found out about blockland
I would play it for hours and hours

so much fun

it's really dated (it came out in like 97 I think) but it still holds a place in my heart

When I was younger I was confused after the tutorials because I thought there was suppose to be a campaign that I couldn't unlock.

it's really dated (it came out in like 97 I think)
1998. 1997 was LEGO Island.

1998. 1997 was LEGO Island.
Lego Island was the most surreal game I had ever played when I first played it.
What the heck was up with that game?

What the heck was up with that game?
It wasn't designed as a game. The creator, Wes Jenkins, wanted to build a virtual toybox that a child could enter and just interact with, and the world would interact back. The gameplay elements were tacked on, but you can tell that's not the point of it. It's as if your box of LEGO sprung to life.

That's why LEGO Island 2 is so stuff; when the next studio came in and wanted to make a sequel GAME, there was nothing to really build off, so they ended up making a bunch of tangentially related minigames.

Lego Island 1997 is, and always will be the best actual Lego Game. They even have Lego Island stuff in a museum somewhere.

I had knights kingdom I loved it but the disc got messed up so bad because I was a child

fun fact: uninstalling age of empires gold edition on a windows vista+ machine causes the game to erase an essential windows font because it was a font that windows 95/98/xp didn't have it and windows vista and above didn't exist when age of empires came out, so the way it worked was by installing the font (which already exists so it overwrote it or something useless idk) and when you uninstalled it the font was removed from the machine.

this caused a lot of text to be ugly bold and the way to fix it was just to sfc /scannow