Author Topic: things that people do on the BLF that you hate  (Read 60608 times)

people who complain about people complaining
People who complain about people complaining.

Most if not all posts with image reactions of a human face attatched to them.

They just look so bad and out of place for me.

What do you mean?

Smug anime girls or nothing amiright?

People who complain about people complaining.
people who complain about people who complain about people complaining

when people use bud/pal/etc to end a statement/sentence for the sheer purpose of pissing someone off further

when people use bud/pal/etc to end a statement/sentence for the sheer purpose of pissing someone off further

buddy that aint true at all pal.

alright then champ

This doesn't happen often, but I'm almost certain this has happened more than once so I should say it: If someone disappears from BLF without a trace, don't put them in the spotlight by starting a thread asking about what happened. They probably disappeared for a reason, and doing this just makes it worse. If you want to ask questions, contact them directly. Just don't make it public.

Also, if one of these threads does get made, don't speak for the person in-question. Odds are you're spreading misinformation and asking more questions than you are answering. Instead, let them know the thread was made so they can go and answer it if they want to.

When people are given power but ethier don't know how to use it or abuse it,
AKA admin abusers, I've had to many run ins with this on Minecraft (BTW everyone says it bad)
in reality minecraft isn't that bad but sometimes it's hard to find good admins these days with everyone either being a hacker or an annoying 8 year old friend. Minecraft at some point can grow dull but I just keep it on my computer incase anyone wants to play MC with me. Usually when ever some one is a Badmin I become the center of the attention and become the "starfish' for trying to ruin everyones fun by bringing the hosts attention to the badmin if it's the host it's self I leave and tell everyone how terrible he is at hosting. In summary play minecraft but dont play it too offen. Lets say for example (sorry for making this longer to read then it needs to be) I was a really powerful person on a hexxit MC server and made many enemies and friends then some admin comes on, that everyone likes usually I have problems with authority on MC or BL so we get along with the admin and he starts giving everyone stuff (it was fine nothing to op mostly stuff like stone or other useless stuff people use to build houses with) He was a good admin till these 2 chicks got on recording minecraft so he BADLY tried to get on their goodside. and join their video. knowing them as an ally I say why would you want to join them in their video you are an admin it would make no sense. (LATER) I come by asking for something then I give them my stuff they take it craft the thing but dont give it. Knowing I'm more powerful then them I threaten them to give me my stuff back or I will lay waste to their entire town. (I don't take too kindly to betrayers... period, you take something of mine without asking you'll get booted faster then the steam VAC system) they instead attack me instead of giving whats mine I die because I was wearing iron I come back and diamond they try to combat log they all die and then call the admin saying I was hacking I am like WHAT IS THIS BULLstuff! I was not hacking what so ever I had scale diamond armor and they had all iron stuff so when I come back a third time after they try to ally me to blow the place up.... the entire town is gone ALL OF IT GONE then my buddy finds them for me he's a good base hunter we get em again and then he picks up the entire base and move it again I spam the forums for attention till I get to the host which lucky enough instead of getting banned worked like a charm (thank god) I told the the host in  the chatbox what happened and he went ballistic he's like "WHAT, hold on let me get my ass on their" he went nuts and loving flamed his ass then perma banned him. Then the two chicks complained on the forums he then told him what he did and then AGAIN mentioned my name saying I was the "starfish" then the host said I was doing the right thing and they can go join his dumbass in the ban list if they wanted. Lesson of this entire really long unnecessary story do not be a badmin because... you might just get smited with justice. And I already can hear you now NO ONE CARES or NO ONE GIVES A forget or ZERO forgetS GIVEN or AUTISM either way one of you is gonna insult me for making this story I can smell it coming