12 (14.6%)
Meh
6 (7.3%)
They're lame
5 (6.1%)
They're a big dumb poopy-face
24 (29.3%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Idle has been active for 1,000 days!  (Read 2641 times)

I don't think the SMF devs planned on anyone staying on an SMF driven message board for a total of 1,000 days, so now it's just capped off at 999 days, 23 hours, and 59 minutes
I expected it to jump forward after 15 minutes, but it's definitely been longer than that, and it's still there, so maybe you're right lol

I expected it to jump forward after 15 minutes, but it's definitely been longer than that, and it's still there, so maybe you're right lol
not so sure about that, looks like they went offline just before since they haven't been active since yosher's post either

kind of surprised whoever idle is hasn't revealed themself considering most people would be quick to brag about this kind of stuff

not so sure about that, looks like they went offline just before since they haven't been active since yosher's post either
when I posted before, I checked, and the account had been online. I guess it was intentionally logged out

kind of surprised whoever idle is hasn't revealed themself considering most people would be quick to brag about this kind of stuff
It's Otis that runs the thing

My perfection sense is killing me. Did Otis stop it at 999:23:59 or is it an SMF limitation?

where did he say that.
somewhere, idk

i just heard everyone else say that

It's stuck at 999 days or is he offline?

maybe he turned it off at exactly 59 minutes to piss us all off lol

somewhere, idk

i just heard everyone else say that
Bisjac accused me of being Idle at some point several years ago. At that point I was also very close to his time spent online, and let's not forget he made a thread calling for Masterlegodude to be banned for surpassing his time spent online. It's pretty clear how important the time spent online stat is to him.

It's not online anymore, but on the old RTB ID lookup site you could see Idle's ID 414 also had the name Bisjac linked to it at one point.

He's been idle for 1000 days?