i have reached the age of 20.

Author Topic: i have reached the age of 20.  (Read 944 times)

um, ok lets look back here...

• i joined this forum when i was 12.
  • i've spent almost a decade on this forum.

after almost 8 years here it blows me away i still love this place after all this time, never thought i would end up being here for THAT long. the power of the internet, man.

anyways, my teenage years are over, i'm literally posting this from college because forget it, why not? i've spent all of my teenage years with this community and it's been a great time, and i'll still be here while i'm doing life things like school and work. my final teenage years were spent battling some dumbass tumor in my face (which left me two screws in my skull but hey i guess you can called me SCREWED up  :cookieMonster:), which i'm happy i don't have to go through more surgery or anything like that.

enough rambling, happy birthday me.

happy birthday dude

im happy ur childhood died with us <3

happy birthday dude

im happy ur childhood died with us <3

lmao, ievent.

lmao, ievent.
nooooooooo dude youre tugging at the nostalgia strings ;-:

it was a good one that'll forever help shape bl into the curvy lady i know and love <3

Happy birthday man, how about a cookie toast to good health and long life :cookie:

wow you must be a real geek to stay here this long
happy birth tom

nooooooooo dude youre tugging at the nostalgia strings ;-:

it was a good one that'll forever help shape bl into the curvy lady i know and love <3

yeah, i know surburb has all of our old saves (all the blockoworlds, ievent campus from different eras, some other stuff like the BiT campus we aquired over the merger and stuff like that) and i was maybe planning to use my VPS to host a nostalgia night or something.

would be funny as hell to relive the days of the ievent again.

wow you must be a real geek to stay here this long
happy birth tom

:^) ya man, that's how you stay here for a long time.

only been here 6 years and damn I thought I was here for a while

happy birthday sick kiddo, may your college debt follow you for eternity c:

only been here 6 years and damn I thought I was here for a while

happy birthday sick kiddo, may your college debt follow you for eternity c:

HORRAY FOR DEBT!!!!

thanks, too bad i can't get FAFSA because i'm not poor enough.

1 more year then you can legally drink

BTW

i like your profile picture

1 more year then you can legally drink

BTW

i like your profile picture

thanks, i've had it for about 8 years.

yeah, i know surburb has all of our old saves (all the blockoworlds, ievent campus from different eras, some other stuff like the BiT campus we aquired over the merger and stuff like that) and i was maybe planning to use my VPS to host a nostalgia night or something.

would be funny as hell to relive the days of the ievent again.
oh my goodness, i was thinking about all the old HQ's lately, and i know the first blockoworld has my pacman game in it i need to see that again lol

congrats on living for 20 years