Author Topic: Frosty1995  (Read 6717 times)

I was informed by Apak that Tezuni let Frosty purchase Dev and Admin through donations.

So ya, quality right there.

Donations to tezuni's servers makes you immune to being banned no matter what you do.

I don't understand why there's so many kids are obsessed this 'hacking' stuff.
You're putting someones IP in a tool that anyone can get for free. You're so cool. I don't understand if there's some dopamine rush from being a piece of stuff, but the amount of people in this community who partake in these actions is ridiculous. There's 36 people banned on my server, and 23 of them have the reason "Associated with DoS / Crashing servers."
this

/support

I was informed by Apak that Tezuni let Frosty purchase Dev and Admin through donations.

So ya, quality right there.

Donations to tezuni's servers makes you immune to being banned no matter what you do.
False as crap. I've seen donors be banned from there

False as crap. I've seen donors be banned from there
Banned yes, permanent no. Meant to put permanently after the word banned in my post

I do perma-ban people who use blockland hack tools or directly attack the server. Neither are the case here.
Tenshi is grasping at straws again what a surprise.

yay my first post! :3
and did Frosty really DDOS?

>first post
>in drama

this guy has the thought process of a monkey
/support

I've banned so many donators that have had the mindset of "I can't be banned"

/support

also, i love you eagle. talk nerdy sometime.

yeah let me just "test" some dos software on you without even asking

what the forget was the thought process here

this is ridiculous

/support

Why didn't he just use that new software of his on his own server?

Frosty1995 did try to trace my ip because for little reason whatsoever, only because I'm a friend of Klliop. I kinda lost a chunk of proof, but here's part of the chat in steam:

I know it was dramatically stupid as for me, but it was only because I only encountered this situation before and I eventually calmed down. Apak eventually calmed me down and said that Frosty1995 is loving handicapped anyway.

But on-topic, what Frosty was trying to do was that he tried to get me involved in stuff that I wasn't interested or involved in by finding my ip and all that, and I can agree on the part where Akio was explaining that it's not special to find someone's IP.

His BLID is 94560, in case if anyone wants to know.

but it was only because I didn't encounter situations like these before*

noedit

OP why are you using internet explorer? I respect your choice and all, but i have to say google is the more used and popular browser these days.

Hopefully badspot sees this and thinks it's grounds for a revoke because this dude is a cunt

OP why are you using internet explorer? I respect your choice and all, but i have to say google is the more used and popular browser these days.

Second photo isn't mine, I had WillieWes12 take that for me.  I use Google Chrome.