BlockGirl as Inbred stuff Cunt (48713)

Author Topic: BlockGirl as Inbred stuff Cunt (48713)  (Read 6437 times)

BlockGirl just told me anyone who tries to do anything will get swatted or possibly worse things done to them

BlockGirl just told me anyone who tries to do anything will get swatted or possibly worse things done to them
bloody hell, when will this guy get arrested

I doubt that the friend this guy is making DOX people will care enough to consistently do it.

I'm trying to find their local police department's number. I will call them and alert them of the threats and of the dox. Hopefully this kid realizes that he's handicapped and stops before he gets jail time.

He tried this on kreons but an addon caught it and banned him instantly
This is the add-on.

Thats amazing

I'm trying to find their local police department's number. I will call them and alert them of the threats and of the dox. Hopefully this kid realizes that he's handicapped and stops before he gets jail time.

Ah forget Akio he's throwing shade:o
you gonna take that from someone named Blockgirl?

Hahaha. BlockGirl is incriminating himself even more. If he swats akio or anyone in this drama for that matter,he will have more evidence to put him in jail.

Ah forget Akio he's throwing shade:o
you gonna take that from someone named Blockgirl?
Akio's got the 1 2 backup crew

>apartment building
>inner city

good luck finding me.

why do you have and are conversing with this kid on skype?
the worst thing they can do is annoy me for 3 minutes. it definitely helps that the chief of police is my neighbor.

>apartment building
>inner city

good luck finding me.

why do you have and are conversing with this kid on skype?
the worst thing they can do is annoy me for 3 minutes. it definitely helps that the chief of police is my neighbor.

don't forget your seven proxies

Man, swatting and spamming servers is really gonna make people like you more.

Man, swatting and spamming servers is really gonna make people like you more.

it gives a sick sense of approval for some

There, banned this person from my server.

>they think they got my address lmao
ok so we've got his address confirmed