when did feminism go downhill

Author Topic: when did feminism go downhill  (Read 10680 times)

are you trying to say that there's no such thing as people who aren't transgender
He is saying you can't be droid gendered

most "feminists" these days, are fat psychopathic liberal idiots

Unfortunately, as is the case with most things, it's the party that speaks the loudest that gets the most recognition. While, yes, there is a subset of feminism that is absolutely absurd and over the top being triggered by even the male gaze, it's a shame that these hyper-sensitive, hyper-aggressive feminists are the ones that people think of. There are so many things that feminism is working to fix, not only for women but for men and the transgender community as well. While feminism is fighting things like the wage gap and the glass ceiling, it's also calling for more support for domestic abuse survivors (including a massive push for the recognition that men can be abused, too). Feminism wants to rid our society of the pressure on men to appear "macho", which makes a lot of boys act out due to suppressed feelings and the promotion of aggressiveness, the way that the beauty industry puts pressure on our girls. Feminism is about educating boys on treating women the same way they'd treat any other person. Feminism wants to make it so that girls feel safe walking to their cars at night. Feminism wants to make sure that everyone is treated with the same level of basic human decency, while simultaneously trying to progress women from a lower position of standing. Feminism is working to balance the playing field- for everyone. It's a goddamn shame that """"SJWs"""""" are coming in and preaching hate for such a peaceful and positive movement.

TL;DR: feminism isn't that bad guys it's just the people who preach it
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 08:57:49 AM by neonfallout »

Also now that it's more common for females to pay for Alimony, guess what?!

Feminists are fighting to end alimony but only for females forcing men to pay only.

Alimony didn't need to "reform" until women now have to pay alimony and now they are trying to reform it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 09:03:00 AM by Lord Tony® »

-feminism snip-

If you're doing all that typing, how are you going to have time to make me a loving sandwich?

If you're doing all that typing, how are you going to have time to make me a loving sandwich?
i was about to have a heart attack until i realized you're her bf and are joking

Women do not receive the same pay as men, you know. Also women are constantly harassed on a daily basis. Also there is a very small amount of bias that comes naturally with us being human. In legal settings, women are usually supported by other women, etc. It's a very subtle bias, but you can see it pretty much everywhere.

I believe cultural discrimination has to run its course, only because it is so hard to remedy.

I forget where I saw this but someone used basic logic and science and math explained how feminism will eventually die out. Along with SJWs and other bullstuff snowflake crap.

Im loving weak

I feel like 90% of the issues people have with feminism are only there because of the extremists that push the idea of "men need to pay for being male"

Im loving weak

I feel like 90% of the issues people have with feminism are only there because of the extremists that push the idea of "men need to pay for being male"
this is it. like you cant have a better answer than this in short

"men need to pay for being male"

Speaking of which feminists hate tranloveuals.

They hate m2f transmissions because they are men who weren't born female and didn't experience their struggle.

They hate f2m transmissions because they are women who want to be men.

Both groups have been excluded from feminist protests and safe housings. One m2f transmission that was raped was forced to leave a feminist safe house because he use to be a man.

Speaking of which feminists hate tranloveuals.

They hate m2f transmissions because they are men who weren't born female and didn't experience their struggle.

They hate f2m transmissions because they are women who want to be men.

Both groups have been excluded from feminist protests and safe housings. One m2f transmission that was raped was forced to leave a feminist safe house because he use to be a man.

That's an extremely specific type of feminism called TERF or Trans erasing radical feminism
They're a very very small subsection of feminism and they're loving loonies pay no attention to them

im dead

I already made you one :(