Author Topic: The Powerpuff Girls released a new clip  (Read 1816 times)

Even the original Power Puff Girls had a feminist villain and for awhile that feminist villain convinced the power puff girls to commit double standards.

Then they showed why radical feminism was garbage.

This misogynistic villain seems to be a step backwards.

The original voice actors voiced this special.

[im width=1000]http://i.imgur.com/TBYKppv.jpg[/ig]
Am I the only person who likes this art style?

all the voices are wrong and the animation is completely different. the dialog sounds like it was scripted by an amateur, and the voice actress sounds like she's never acted before.

this is gonna be a major, major flop for older audiences

People need to stop complaining about CGI and computer (or computer-assisted) animation. It's not the issue, poor execution is.

What this reboot lacks (from what I saw here) is the swiftness and exaggeration of movements. This seems to be some trending "style" these days, but it is more likely due to animators trying to put out an episode every week, pretty much non-stop. If they were to try to do "normal" computer-less animation on the same schedule, I CA. almost guarantee the animation would be far worse than this.

all the voices are wrong and the animation is completely different. the dialog sounds like it was scripted by an amateur, and the voice actress sounds like she's never acted before.

this is gonna be a major, major flop for older audiences
a matter of opinion. i watched powerpuff girls as a kid and i have no problem so far with this reboot.

Cartoon Network demands new episodes every day for 5 days in a row instead of once a week.