Poll

have you ever wondered what cum tastes like?

yes
24 (34.3%)
gay
46 (65.7%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: what was your first thought when you came for the first time?  (Read 3671 times)

gay
yer gay for noticing the gay part of the sentence and singling it out

"Is THAT what an climax feels like? Wow, kinda overrated..."

I tought it was some loving mahic stuff and I was going to die.
I was absolutely clueless

"hey man this feels pretty good ohoHOOHOHO WHAT THE forget IS THAT stuff IS THAT CUM"
"DID I JUST CUM"
Dude this is exactly what I thought lmao

first time i came here i was super super intimidated by everyone on the forum and didn't dare to make a topic. my ex made me do an introduction though and people were nice so i loosened up a bit, but i was also handicapped back then so that didn't last long lmao.
oh also i forced my ex to make the furry megathread because i was too scared to do it, so you have me to blame for that piece of trash topic.

Was on vacation and I was already sick, thought it was some sort of weird complication with my illness at the time. Legs went numb for a bit, thought I might pass out

first time i came here i was super super intimidated by everyone on the forum and didn't dare to make a topic. my ex made me do an introduction though and people were nice so i loosened up a bit, but i was also handicapped back then so that didn't last long lmao.
oh also i forced my ex to make the furry megathread because i was too scared to do it, so you have me to blame for that piece of trash topic.
wrong kind of came, pal

wrong kind of came, pal
oh dang i read "what was your first thought when you came here for the first time?"

oh dang i read "what was your first thought when you came here for the first time?"
wowzers

When I had a wet dream once it woke me up :(((

do you mean interject or just climax in general

what the forget was that hold on i have to do it again
p much this

"What the forget,"
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 10:47:36 AM by dr_pepper »