Author Topic: WHAT?! PHONE COMPANY BILL ARRIVED!  (Read 1880 times)

I literally don't understand why straight talk isn't dominating

$45 a month and I bought my unlocked Moto G for $220. I haven't had a single problem with them
Mainly because people would rather have a contract than have to pay hundreds of dollars for a phone(even though they end up paying thousands more in the long run).

$45 a month and I bought my unlocked Moto G for $220. I haven't had a single problem with them
Good question. My sister pays well over $100 for her contract. Same as me, unlimited talk, text, and calling.

I don't support walmart anymore so I am not buying anymore straight talk crap from walmart.

Plus I don't use what is considered "unlimited" so I went with tracfone.

90 dollars for 3,000 minutes, 3,000 texts and 1.5gbs of data and I don't need to buy another service plan until 3 months later.

Plus if I run out of texts I can buy a 1,000 texting card for 10 dollars.

I don't support walmart anymore so I am not buying anymore straight talk crap from walmart.

Plus I don't use what is considered "unlimited" so I went with tracfone.

90 dollars for 3,000 minutes, 3,000 texts and 1.5gbs of data and I don't need to buy another service plan until 3 months later.

Plus if I run out of texts I can buy a 1,000 texting card for 10 dollars.

Can't you get straighttalk from dollar store too?
Also what do you mean by " I don't need to buy another service plan until 3 months later." is $30/m your bill that you pay in advance?

Also what do you mean by " I don't need to buy another service plan until 3 months later." is $30/m your bill that you pay in advance?

tracfone carries over so if my 3 month service runs out I can just buy a 20 dollar card to cover my next 3 months.

That's like 6 dollars per month.

Can't you get straighttalk from dollar store too?

No.

Walmart owns the monopoly on straight talk.

tracfone carries over so if my 3 month service runs out I can just buy a 20 dollar card to cover my next 3 months.

That's like 6 dollars per month.
Oh okay, that's a pretty good deal. Sadly for me there is no alternative for straight talk that I can use (unless its a overly expensive Verizon)

Walmart owns the monopoly on straight talk.
Ah, thought I seen a straight talk card elsewhere.

Or I can buy the 1 year card for 100 dollars.

That's like 8 dollars per month.

So in total I've spent about 190 per year on tracfone. Straight talk is almost 500 dollars per year.

Walmart owns the right to sell total wireless and straight talk in their stores only. They are both the same stuff (also both owned by tracfone.)

Total wireless has two plans. 25 dollars for unlimited talk and text or 35 for unlimited talk, text and like 2gbs or more of data. If you run out of data it costs 10 dollars to add more.

It's basically on par with straight talk except straight talk has 5gbs of data. None of this matters to me since 90% of my internet time is the wifi on my home computer.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 06:00:45 PM by Lord Tony® »

I've worked in walmart electronics enough to have this stuff memorized.

hey man when ur popular you text like 1,000 times a day

hey man when ur popular you text like 1,000 times a day

I don't have anyone I actively text besides my manager at work and my parents, so I'm considering knocking out unlimited texting.