Blogland: Pie Crust went to see The Rolling Stones!

Author Topic: Blogland: Pie Crust went to see The Rolling Stones!  (Read 1398 times)

I am about to make a 400km drive from my house to the capital of BA (La Plata, not the federal capital) to go see the Rolling Stones!

I literally can't believe Jagger is still alive and moving. That guy injected and smoked every drug in existance, lol. Apart from dancing like a maniac.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 01:05:02 AM by Pastrey Crust »

are you and your dog going to rent a hotel?

-_-

No, I will drive there, see them, and drive back. I'm currently in the federal capital drinking a coffee at a gas station. They were asking for $5000 a night in a shady apartment as the cheapest place to stay. stuff's bloated because of TRS in La Plata.

just kidding man, I hope you have a good time at the concert lol

Have fun!!
I sadly just missed my favorite band's concert this tuesday.
My country is their favorite to perform live in they said, so they performed in November and are here again this Tuesday. Didn't expect it so didn't get to buy tickets ):

Last time in November when I was there it was their biggest audience yet!! Man I love Twenty One Pilots so much.

Watch out for the stones to not hit you lol

Lmao

Have fun!!
I sadly just missed my favorite band's concert this tuesday.
My country is their favorite to perform live in they said, so they performed in November and are here again this Tuesday. Didn't expect it so didn't get to buy tickets ):

Last time in November when I was there it was their biggest audience yet!! Man I love Twenty One Pilots so much.
I got my tickets dirt cheap. The best moment to buy them is a few days before the concert. Morons that mistook the date or can't go because X will try to get rid of them. I got four tickets for $700 and they're going at $1200 each.

Lmao
I got my tickets dirt cheap. The best moment to buy them is a few days before the concert. Morons that mistook the date or can't go because X will try to get rid of them. I got four tickets for $700 and they're going at $1200 each.
can i ask you to stop using pesos all willy nilly like that and to currency convert to dollars since 99% of the forum knows how much a dollar is and have noooo idea what a peso is.

heck i even do this and i pay with euros

sowwy

I got four tickets for $47.96 USD while each one goes at $82.21 USD

stuff's bloated because of TRS in La Plata.
Hay I didn't do anything
"The Red Spy"