Author Topic: Blockland likes randomly crashing  (Read 1333 times)

No matter what I'm doing, where I'm doing it, when I'm doing it, Blockland will spontaneously crash with like a 1/4 chance every hour.
I'm not going to give a console.log because they never give any information, the console.log just ends where it crashes.
Any way I can make this stop?

Same thing is happening to me. I tried removing my add-ons but still Freezes/Crashes.

whats the error? does blockland just freeze up?

is this when you host or play on other servers? A console log would still help to see what client mods you have installed.

Well you could give us the console log or whatever it's called

whats the error? does blockland just freeze up?

is this when you host or play on other servers? A console log would still help to see what client mods you have installed.
It's anywhere but seems to be guaranteed while I'm hosting.
There is no error.

one of your mods keeps trying to access syerjchep.org, which you should probably be aware of. Run a search in your addons folder for the string and remove/fix that mod.

probably wont fix your issue, but something worth fixing anyways.

one of your mods keeps trying to access syerjchep.org, which you should probably be aware of. Run a search in your addons folder for the string and remove/fix that mod.

probably wont fix your issue, but something worth fixing anyways.
Pretty sure it's blockland essentials, I don't want to remove it but I also don't know how to fix it.

That shouldn't happen to you. Make sure your computer isn't scanning or downloading anything.

That shouldn't happen to you. Make sure your computer isn't scanning or downloading anything.
It's not.

So what happens? It just freezes up? You get an error message? It disappears?

[PLEASE READ]

For me In Singleplayer there could be some Save loading,Doing Events, Shooting, Options, Even Exiting the server it Crashes/Freezes. But when I'm hosting it never crashes?!
What in the world is that?

[PLEASE READ]

For me In Singleplayer there could be some Save loading,Doing Events, Shooting, Options, Even Exiting the server it Crashes/Freezes. But when I'm hosting it never crashes?!
What in the world is that?

This is not related to this topic, make a new one and post a console.log of a crash.

So what happens? It just freezes up? You get an error message? It disappears?
It freezes for 1 second then disappears.
Then I get the usually "_____ has quit unexpectedly" error.

Why do you people think we can read your minds and tell you exactly how to fix it? Second, this isn't close to what's related here, don't divide the attention to you here, make a new topic with a console log.