Author Topic: What would you do? Hypothetical sitchy-ation  (Read 2204 times)

You are locked in a large building. You have to keep moving because you have a clone who does everything you did a minute ago. If you touch him, you die.
Your clone is basically the ghost you race in mario kart speed trials, only you die if you touch it.

The question is: how do you try to stop it/escape

The answer is: nothing. I just want to know how you guys would go about this

set up a trap that will kill the clone when it passes through

i grab a shotgun
wait for the clone to get close
and then shoot its brains out

if the clone is myself does he die if he touches himself because then id just smack myself across the face so the clone does it and dies from it

Your clone is basically the ghost you race in mario kart speed trials, only you die if you touch it.
As in it can go through walls and stuff.
Maybe it's made of magical glowy energy or something and you can zap it, But no run of the mill beartrap or anything can stop this thing

if the clone is myself does he die if he touches himself because then id just smack myself across the face so the clone does it and dies from it
nu
It can touch itself, you just can't touch it.

stand still for 58 seconds

set up traps and stuff.

ez pz clone can't attempt an escape because he's forced to copy me.

also smash window and climb down after waiting a minute if trap isnt option.

Maybe it's made of magical glowy energy or something and you can zap it, But no run of the mill beartrap or anything can stop this thing
nu
so climb down the building so it'll fall down.

nu
but the clone is me
i found a loophole motherforgeter youve been outsmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmarted

Assuming I understand the way the clone behaves, then;
Identify any large, sharp, pointy objects. Like, large broken panes of glass, sheets of metal, rebar, etc.

Line myself with a clear straight path, and run, and dive forwards onto the ground, in some sort of belly flop.
Quickly adjust the pointy object to be in the location at which I landed.

Wait for the clone to charge and impale himself.

Coo

Now to make things more challenging- let's assume this clone is made of energy- not matter. As in it can't get "killed." Again, you touch it, you die. It can probably either pass through or melt/burn through any physical obstacle.
Now how do you stop it?

Partially asking because this is something I've thought of based on that one game "One Step Back," and I can't think of any actual solution.

what if i get in my car and drive away does it just float after me at the same speed

what if i get in my car and drive away does it just float after me at the same speed

totes

Coo

Now to make things more challenging- let's assume this clone is made of energy- not matter. As in it can't get "killed." Again, you touch it, you die. It can probably either pass through or melt/burn through any physical obstacle.
Now how do you stop it?

Partially asking because this is something I've thought of based on that one game "One Step Back," and I can't think of any actual solution.
smash my way out of the building via wall or door or window

climb down

gtfo

get the army to help me.

gg

id probably do everything id do if i were to die in a day but fast paced without breaks
forget my education money its time to live fast and to die young

get outta my seat, walk up to the clone and say "thanks for the airplane richardhead"
punch him out the window
then die