Poll

Tech Tree?

yes
5 (55.6%)
no
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Jelly's and Kecko's Untitled Sci-fi Space Mini Empires (Beta) [Offline]  (Read 3036 times)

Unnecessary long title because we haven't thought of a name yet The Space MERP

Mini Empires RP (yes, RP.) in space. Done before a million times, but hey, MERP's have been dying recently so might as well make another, right?
Anyways, this one has a few mechanics made for it, but is generally roleplay. The rules can be seen here

Also pictures for your viewing pleasure:

The reason this is in beta is because of the lack of planets and moons. It'll defiantly be the thing we work on next, however. There are 3 planets and 1 moon in total so far. There are 4 races, including your standard human so far as well.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 11:57:18 PM by The Big Bad Jellyfish »

whoa i haven't seen you in forever

Yay I got in the pics :P

It's been awhile since I've seems a good mini empires. 'Twas fun for the short time I was there and I'll definitely be back tomorrow!  Excited to watch it grow!

Yay I got in the pics :P

It's been awhile since I've seems a good mini empires. 'Twas fun for the short time I was there and I'll definitely be back tomorrow!  Excited to watch it grow!
Thanks, and glad you liked it! This session taught me what I should alter rulewise, and made me realize everyone flocks to earth. Also your wip acid base looks cool so far, keep it up.

whoa i haven't seen you in forever
I've been on and off in places. (they always come back.)

You should add one of these to the OP.

You should add one of these to the OP.
Added! Server is coming up, changed a few rules and added 1 planet and 1 moon (and future todo planets)

Changelog:
More planets, a few moons.
Updated some rule stuff, added more ship modules, and researchable city buildings.
Todo: More planets and moons, and suns (obviously). Tech tree.

i play on this server and i am amazing so you should too

this message sponsored by Superfast Jellyfish

sorry everyone, breaking news. jelly's computer melted down and he is dead forever.
http://prntscr.com/a3tuge
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 07:57:20 PM by kanew2000 »

lag is over 30 seconds long send help
-snip-
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 07:59:22 PM by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion »

yeah my power went out because it's storming bad here, probably the reason for the lag too. Sorry guys, maybe tomorrow will be less laggy (and stop storming). what i need to get is a dedicated server because my internet sucks (the server would be bad to have 24/7 dedicated tho.)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 08:01:05 PM by The Big Bad Jellyfish »

yeah my power went out because it's storming bad here, probably the reason for the lag too. Sorry guys, maybe tomorrow will be less laggy (and stop storming). what i need to get is a dedicated server because my internet sucks (the server would be bad to have 24/7 dedicated tho.)
Ah ok.  Sounds good.

Changed a few rules, also adding a poll. Should I add a tech tree?

New race is added! Includes a new underwater planet. Updated pics as well. Gonna be hosting as well.

This is fun when the server doesn't crash.