Author Topic: I want an alt I don't wand/need revoked/transferred  (Read 1040 times)

this has been going on since june 2014.
i bought the steam edition, thinking i could transfer my key there, and OH LOOK, i couldve done it for free. now i have an alt i dont need/want taking a spot in my steam library
can i get this revoked/removed/altered in some way? i really want to play my original blockand key on steam, but this alt i dont need is taking that place. can i get it switched?
ive tried pm-ing baddy but he wont reply

Can't you just play with the original account? Also, try giving someone else the key, if you didn't activate it, instead of wasting money and having it revoked.

Can't you just play with the original account? Also, try giving someone else the key, if you didn't activate it, instead of wasting money and having it revoked.
he has an original account (BL key) and a steam version of BL (not BL key)
he wants to link his key to his steam account

you may be able to get steam support to remove it/refund it, but you may be the first to try it(?)
this is mostly untested and so there's not too much to go off of (at least if others have tried it, I haven't seen the posts about it)

If your question is "How to transfer non-steam key to steam", your answer is here.

NOEDIT: Why do you not wand the alt?  :cookieMonster:

You could contact steam support and ask about removing blockland from your account, maybe that works.

You could contact steam support and ask about removing blockland from your account, maybe that works.
steam support did all they could, baddy needs to revoke it the steam copy.

you want his steam account??? probably no?

steam support did all they could, baddy needs to revoke it the steam copy.
I'm pretty sure revoking it would probably just leave a revoked copy on your steam account.

Badspot had said there is no way to switch which ID is bound to your steam account. He also made it pretty clear about how you could put your non-steam ID on steam.

No the alt you nut
Steam BL IDs are not transferable in any shape or form without giving the entire steam account.

Badspot had said there is no way to switch which ID is bound to your steam account.

That's only because he doesn't want to add a way.

Steam BL IDs are not transferable in any shape or form without giving the entire steam account.
well stuff