Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2232149 times)

this comic implies i actually care about what frankie thinks of me, which is a nice gesture, Beachbum, but i have to disappoint.

You wouldn't be replying to him if you didn't care.

dude if youre upset over not getting a joke i made, theres two dramas with my name on it that you can use for a shout hole.
you can even PM me if you want me to see it so badly

sorry i tainted your precious forum page with a satire joke you didnt get.

edit @ bold text in quotes:
youre milking what i posted way too hard dude. it was a satire image
you have to calm down.
you post an image that may or may not be fake in a context where it would be taken seriously (no indication that is a comedy page, if it is, on a forum thread about politics) and then go full youtuber "its just a prank bro chill chill" when people call you out
forget off and go back to tumblr
this comic implies i actually care about what frankie thinks of me, which is a nice gesture, Beachbum, but i have to disappoint.
if you didnt you wouldnt have replied :cookie:

donnie please stop
a little redundant when im just replying to beachbum attempting to throw a jab at me, and after i told frankie to PM me.
but hey you can be part of the cesspool theres plenty of room

PM me

You wouldn't be replying to him if you didn't care.
im mostly replying publicly more than directed at one person

"its just a prank bro chill chill" when people call you out
should i instead just be like yeah guys totally serious!! when it was satire and i knew that, like i did?
so much for explaining a joke when someone doesnt get it lmao
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 06:59:42 PM by Donnies Catch »

PM me
1) i cant pm
2) anything you want to be said can be right here

anything you want to be said can be right here
lets not, how about you both talk here http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293985.75

stop derailing the thread

why am i not surprised

what alt are you on now?
its getting off topic now so if you could take your space muffin attitude out of the thread that would be great

what alt are you on now?
its getting off topic now so if you could take your space muffin attitude out of the thread that would be great
dude post in the drama stop bringing it here

So
Guys
Bernie Sanders 2016 tho

what alt are you on now?
ah boo are you running out of toss to throw at me? you remind me of kahnuu with this alt callout bullstuff

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293985.msg8949134#msg8949134
youre invited   

these maps are sorta useless to put in the op without a key on them

In what way? What bills has he passed? I'm not being a richard I'm genuinely curious on how he has been "massively successful" as a senator.
I think he's done his job very well as a senator. He may not exactly have a history of passing his own bills, but he has so frequently been on the progressive side of debates long before many topics were considered worthy of supporting (see: gay rights, practically every anti-discrimination bill), and he has consistently been against bills that were obvious favors for supermassive industries.

On top of that, he was largely successful with his pre-senator occupation, which was as the mayor of Burlington. Burlington is now considered one of the best places to live in the us [source]. The unemployment rate is a mere 3.3%!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 09:29:30 PM by Pecon »

Those maps make 0 sense to me.

I updated the OP with the maps and keys.