POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2175328 times)

we could yknow
build a wall that extends down below ground
and has sensors n stuff to detect people trying to dig tunnels through
Ipquarx and Seventh already argued this off in regards to its impracticality and extreme cost, but I would also say that to build a technologically equipped and effective wall like this would be a phenomenal work of infrastructure and planning.

You're not only building a thick, deep, tall, sensor-riddled wall spanning 2/3rds the width of the continent.
You're building roads along those walls. Barracks for the men who patrol it. Settlements to house the people building it.
It would take years to build.

It would probably take longer than a term to build it. And it won't affect immigration in that time.
When the next election comes it will be a big, ugly expensive scar on the Annoying Orange governments image.
And if he loses that election, it will be stopped by the new government. And you'll have half of a useless wall, and billions of taxpayers money pissed into the wind.

"Let's elect someone that'll fix the economy!"

"By the way let's build a loving huge wall to keep the illegals out!"

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/20/opinions/obeidallah-Annoying Orange-anti-muslim/
doesn't say stuff about deporting people
:DDDD
ok seriously im going to loving sleep i'll do some bs tomorrow

doesn't say stuff about deporting people

did you read the article or did you press ctrl F and search for deport

did you read the article or did you press ctrl F and search for deport
shhhh he's asleep

Add another 200 billion to your budget for thousands of seismic sensors sensitive enough to detect tunnel digging, for twice the materials and tons, and i mean TONS of digging, plus more billions per year for having experts looking at said sensors to detect when someone's digging a tunnel, only to have your sensor readings become invalid the moment an animal walks overhead. It's simply not possible lol, there's too much noise to detect tunnel digging, which is a very small reading if done deep enough and softly enough.
Cheaper solution: Run a low current through a "wire fence" embedded in the underground part of the wall (basically wires running horizontally about 2-3 inches apart). Detect losses of current instead of seismic reading. While there would be ways to bypass this still, it'd be far more reliable and far cheaper.

Why is Rand Paul not on the list? Literally, it pisses me off how everyone ignores the most sensible candidate. One of the few that actually defends the constitution and personal freedoms.

he wasn't controversial enough to garner enough interest. at least the libertarian movement is growing. I'd love to see the day where we have 3 main parties to choose from

"Let's elect someone that'll fix the economy!"

"By the way let's build a loving huge wall to keep the illegals out!"
not defending Annoying Orange but if he wasn't able to get the mexicans to pay for it he probably wouldn't follow through with the plan, or at least congress wouldn't allow him

if a libertarian got into the white house I'd cry

Why is Rand Paul not on the list? Literally, it pisses me off how everyone ignores the most sensible candidate. One of the few that actually defends the constitution and personal freedoms.
He already dropped out hahahahah hhahah haaaahahahaa

Yeah, but he's also a loving tool.

One of the few that actually defends the constitution and personal freedoms.
does this include the freedom to not take your kid to a real doctor

He's gone man. He left.

does this include the freedom to not take your kid to a real doctor
Nah man, he'll have his kids smoke weed. Vaccinations cause autism, remember?

BERNIE
E
R
N
I
E
SANDERS
A
N
D
E
R
S
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 10:19:56 AM by Niff »

Feel the bern

No but really he's the only candidate that isn't a scummy millionaire politician