Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2216527 times)

that okayplayer link literally lists pros as cons

* Annoying Orange also signed into law a bill expanding the Veterans Choice Program, which allows some veterans to opt for private care.

this is a good thing you dip

He also banned people who are transgender from serving in the military (wtf?)

omg that's so bad wtf !?1!

omg that's so bad wtf !?1!

I mean, it was really loving stupid considering it was just a tweet that made no tangible changes to who can serve in the military.

Wanna explain the 4d chess behind that one?

It made people angry and it was funny.

I mean, it was really loving stupid considering it was just a tweet that made no tangible changes to who can serve in the military.

no one's saying the man's a smart-alec anymore, I'm p sure we can all agree he's an idiot

that's something the wider world can't decide on which is loving annoying as a guy who values consistency

either he's a blithering bush-jr.-esque idiot or he's a 4d-chess-playing dictatorial white-supremacist mastermind, everyone needs to pick one and stick with it

Beats me, I couldn't figure that out for stuff
I do however support banning people who are in the process of transitioning and will need constant care shipped to them in the form of hormones and whatever other meds may be required. Banning "transgenders" as a whole is loving handicapped because once they've transitioned then it's not like you can really tell or should even care for that matter. But, for the same reason they don't allow people with diabetes or asthma to enlist, we shouldn't allow those in the middle of a transition to do so either.

either he's a blithering bush-jr.-esque idiot or he's a 4d-chess-playing dictatorial white-supremacist mastermind, everyone needs to pick one and stick with it

Or he's just an old dude with no political background that's in way over his head and everyone's trying way too hard to look into something that isn't there. The only difference between the old fart and some rando coot taken off the street is he has a lotta forgeten money.

I do however support banning people who are in the process of transitioning and will need constant care shipped to them in the form of hormones and whatever other meds may be required.

I support the military taking in applicants who are deemed suitable for their role. Any stance harder than that is the wrong stance, full stop.

Beats me, I couldn't figure that out for stuff
I do however support banning people who are in the process of transitioning and will need constant care shipped to them in the form of hormones and whatever other meds may be required. Banning "transgenders" as a whole is loving handicapped because once they've transitioned then it's not like you can really tell or should even care for that matter. But, for the same reason they don't allow people with diabetes or asthma to enlist, we shouldn't allow those in the middle of a transition to do so either.
remember also that he said something along the lines of the entire military, which includes all the recruiters, secretaries, etc. that aren't on the front lines. that seems unfair.

It made people angry and it was funny.

If that's what you base your politics on then there's no reason to take you seriously. It's not just some game where you get to make the people you don't like angry

I support the military taking in applicants who are deemed suitable for their role. Any stance harder than that is the wrong stance, full stop.

Someone who needs constant medication is not suitable for any role in the military, full stop

i mean the policy itself is fine but sure just tweeting it out is really dumb

Someone who needs constant medication is not suitable for any role in the military, full stop
any combat role or any role, period? for combat roles i can understand why it might be an issue, but can ol man richard down the street with arthritis still work in IT even though he has to take his 800mg of naproxen every few hours?

any combat role or any role, period? for combat roles i can understand why it might be an issue, but can ol man richard down the street with arthritis still work in IT even though he has to take his 800mg of naproxen every few hours?

That's IT, not the military
The military hasn't allowed diabetics or anyone else with chronic illnesses to enlist in any branch for a reason, I don't see why we should make exceptions for someone who can just wait and have their issue sorted out once they stop taking their meds anyway.

You've done the same thing multiple times. You always try force memeing that the right gets offended like SJWs. Funny how that never works out for you though.