Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2232271 times)

damn if the sunflare was just a little closer

damn if the sunflare was just a little closer

i wish the sunflare was on you

because you're a shining star~

i wish the sunflare was on you

because you're a shining star~

woah hey now

It's cursive?
Oy you're right

It is nice to see he's on the ground with the people. Remember Bush looking out his plane window.

wholesome Annoying Orange is best Annoying Orange

the wholesome meme for the wholesome president

Oy you're right

It is nice to see he's on the ground with the people. Remember Bush looking out his plane window.

Agreed. All I want for America is an American president who cares about America and Americans.

Agreed. All I want for America is an American president who cares about America and Americans.
i mean he pardoned a sheriff who illegally harassed american citizens, but apart from that he's a cool guy

people always talk about "imposing stricter sanctions" on North Korea, but the only thing that they export is coal. how can you create stricter sanctions when there's only one thing to sanction??

people always talk about "imposing stricter sanctions" on North Korea, but the only thing that they export is coal. how can you create stricter sanctions when there's only one thing to sanction??
Sanction their tourism.

China could cut off trade with them but then they might be pidgeonholed into firing something off; I think it'd be alot easier to just take care of the situation while it's still relatively local

you realize if you sanction their only export they will have no way to produce money, and will have to resort to mass slavery khmer rouge style. at that point people will essentially say 'forget it' and revolt against the government

aren't they already putting their people into labor camps?