Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2229628 times)

Thats offensive to fetuses. /sarcasm

literally one of the first loving toys I had. forget you planned parenthood

Black people should be required to have abortions
I just solved the welfare problem in one sentence
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 04:20:26 PM by Nickpb 3.0 »

Black people should be required to have abortions

now THAT'S what I'm talking about

i have a solution for everything
just kill everyone, cleanse the world
no more problems, no more global warming, no more terrorism, no more killing or any bad things
everything will be better

i have a solution for everything
just kill everyone, cleanse the world
no more problems, no more global warming, no more terrorism, no more killing or any bad things
everything will be better
I'm like way ahead of you. You're not THAT smart.

You see, i legit plan to destroy the moon, the resulting catastrophe while maybe not wiping out humans completely will still bring about a extreme thinning. Brining a generation of peace even if for a short while.

I'm like way ahead of you. You're not THAT smart.

You see, i legit plan to destroy the moon, the resulting catastrophe while maybe not wiping out humans completely will still bring about a extreme thinning. Brining a generation of peace even if for a short while.
The moon? What the forget are you, dumb?
I'm going to destroy THE SUN

Um we're not trying to completely destroy evvverrything. You have to leave someone alive to enjoy it. For example, me. I've nominated myself to survive my artificial apocalypse.

listen, worldwide genocide is one thing
but blowing up the sun? too far man. too far.

Um we're not trying to completely destroy evvverrything. You have to leave someone alive to enjoy it. For example, me. I've nominated myself to survive my artificial apocalypse.
i nominate myself to be the 2nd person

Last month or two I checked the delegates. Annoying Orange at 700 cruz at 500.

I check now and Annoying Orange is at 996 cruz at 500.

lol

so have we talked about the kasich-cruz's "collusion" against Annoying Orange?

Cruz and kasich are just delegate hogs at this point.

They want enough delegates to make sure Annoying Orange doesn't win. Real scummy.

i don't really like Annoying Orange, but it's definitely collusion and the republic party wouldn't like that. i honestly don't even think the gop wants Annoying Orange for the nomination.

The GOP keeps loving saying they want an outsider, a businessman. Now they have one and they don't want him.

Bunch of hypocrites.