POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178029 times)

So is Moore going to get convicted for being a creep or are we gonna admit it was all bullstuff just to get him out of office
So is Clinton going to get convicted for hosting classified info on a private server or are we gonna admit it was all bullstuff just to get her out of office

what did he mean by this
what did you think i mean redditor. should i type it in spanish for you?

to produce a human from semen and eggs requires action, to produce a human from a zygote requires inaction.
I must be getting trolled because every part of this post is way stupider than even the normal anti-abortion arguments I see online.

Every part of fetal development, from angiogenesis to neural tube closure to making fingernails, is mediated by cell signaling molecules provided from the mother. This is why medications that mess with hormones can cause birth defects. It is entirely an active process which requires the mother's mature biology to proceed. If you remove a zygote from the womb, it dies.

they are people because they are a continuous organism from conception to death
Really? So what about identical twins? Those split up many days after conception, so what was the deal before the split? Were they one person? Were they two? It sounds like your definition of 'person' here is the same thing as postulating that identical twins are the exact same person.

while sperm and eggs seperate into different unrelated things that don't have unique dna or engage in biological functions to be considered living
Okay, so a couple of things:
  • Sperm are definitely alive. They consume energy, produce proteins, and fertilize eggs. I don't know what you mean by 'they don't engage in biological functions' because literally everything about their morphology and behavior is biology.
  • Sperm and eggs combine to produce diploid cells that carry their nucleic acid. Literally all of the matter that was in the sperm and eggs is in the zygote post-conception, so again, the distinction you're making here is biologically arbitrary,

That won't be necessary anon, I'm just kind of confused, maybe you can clear things up. what do you mean when you say the sperm and egg separate into different unrelated things? That makes me thing of apoptosis, but that has no relevancy to abortion so I must be wrong.

Also you seemed to imply sperm and egg cells aren't living which also confused me.

So is Clinton going to get convicted for hosting classified info on a private server or are we gonna admit it was all bullstuff just to get her out of office

Are your lips that red and succulent from eating Clinton punani or

This sounds like something a (((redditor))) would say

Are your lips that red and succulent from eating Clinton punani or
You don't have to get convicted for something to have happened

I must be getting trolled because every part of this post is way stupider than even the normal anti-abortion arguments I see online.
yes we all know you have a long career on reddit. no need to remind us

Every part of fetal development, from angiogenesis to neural tube closure to making fingernails, is mediated by cell signaling molecules provided from the mother. This is why medications that mess with hormones can cause birth defects. It is entirely an active process which requires the mother's mature biology to proceed. If you remove a zygote from the womb, it dies.
i was referring to action on the part of humans. either you can't understand my argument or you are making a strawman (a typical tactic for redditors)

Those split up many days after conception, so what was the deal before the split? Were they one person? Were they two? It sounds like your definition of 'person' here is the same thing as postulating that identical twins are the exact same person.
you would have to specify if the twins are monozygotic or dizygotic, but that's above your redditor head

Sperm and eggs combine to produce diploid cells that carry their nucleic acid. Literally all of the matter that was in the sperm and eggs is in the zygote post-conception, so again, the distinction you're making here is biologically arbitrary,
wow i guess reddit must be the same as all of its users then. you would know

Asimov does not deserve to have his face attached to these low effort posts

you would have to specify if the twins are monozygotic or dizygotic, but that's above your redditor head
I did. When twins are 'identical' it means they're monozygotic. The term for dizygotic twins is 'fraternal'. You made this mistake because you know nothing about human biology.

*chews on popcorn* keep going im enjoying this

but really seventh save urself from wasting time lol

Asimov does not deserve to have his face attached to these low effort posts
i disagree, there's a lot of tact and subtleness to orangeman trolling. the reddit references are just the tip of the iceberg

but really seventh save urself from wasting time lol
It's a good distraction from studying for my last final in an hour.

I gotta start walking over to the building tho, so I have to cut it short :^(

I did. When twins are 'identical' it means they're monozygotic. The term for dizygotic twins is 'fraternal'. You made this mistake because you know nothing about human biology.
to be honest, i didn't read any of your redditor prattle, but if you ever worked for Harvard, you would know that it's best to use scientific terms. Did you have to wait for me to say it first so you could make sure you were spelling it right?

EDIT: are you in the soft sciences? that would explain why you spew thought-terminating cliches and leftist garbage so much

reddit.
redditors
redditor
reddit
reddit
reddit
redditors
t. reddit
redditor
reddit
redditor
Damn Dude, With All of this Projection You're Doing You Should get a Job at BenQ or Maybe Canon or Dell