Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2232362 times)

Blacks are inferior

Bro that's not a nice thing to say about your girlfriends boyfriend

I bet Leisuresuit is one of those kids in class that thinks the Illuminati controls everything

the problem blacks have predominantly is their absolute refusal as a whole to form stable, long-lasting families with consistent incomes and good parenting.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/19/upshot/race-class-white-and-black-men.html

[]https://i.imgur.com/xmdhHRG.png[/img]

you can't cheap out and say that all they need is "curb violence" marches when you are completely ignoring the root issues like the illegitimacy rate being over 70% for years

[]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States%2C_1940-2014.png[/img]

If marriages solve everything, why are half of the killings of American women linked to domestic violence

People who are scared of gun violence should start carrying. Black people are probably the largest group of people vulnerable to gun violence. All of the black men and women i know advocate self defense rather than stricter gun controls because obviously defending yourself from crime should be a feasible option.

Liberals who advocate heavy gun controls are mostly hurting minorities because you're limiting our ability to defend ourselves in dangerous neighborhoods and situations

This is the only good pro gun argument

I bet Leisuresuit is one of those kids in class that thinks the Illuminati controls everything

One upvote for an illuminati joke fellow redditor

the problem blacks have predominantly is their absolute refusal as a whole to form stable, long-lasting families with consistent incomes and good parenting.
part of it is systemic though. can't just reduce the whole group into "they refuse to be better people" when their circumstances dictate they have to live a certain way in order to survive or do well. the blacks who succeed in college and obtain good jobs and the like generally are those who have had lucky circumstances.

forget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondaySforget mondayS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA BLBOLBOBLBOBLBOBLBOBLBOBLBGOB LBOBLOBL
getting real sick of this forum and its immature tribal users

getting real sick of this forum and its immature black users

wtf

This is literally every pro gun argument. The whole point of owning a gun is so you feel safe that you can react accordingly to a dangerous situation.

It's like owning a fire extinguisher. Sure there are people out there who probably spray it all over their body and masturbate or some crazy stuff but that doesn't mean banning fire extinguishers is a good idea. I own 3 fire extinguishers always and get them refilled so that one day when there's a fire i'll be able to do something about it and save my thousand dollars worth of assets.

Maybe there wont be a fire. Maybe i learned CPR for nothing and i'll never encounter a person who is unresponsive and needs resuscitation. But at least i'm prepared.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 03:56:56 PM by thegoodperry »

If marriages solve everything, why are half of the killings of American women linked to domestic violence

probably because they rarely get murdered overall? a comfortable supermajority of murder victims are men. your own article doesn't even mention "married women", it clearly specifies "current or former romantic partner", which could be anything from a current husband to a former highschool boyfriend who had a psychotic break 20 years later.

Of those, 55 percent were intimate partner violence-related, meaning they occurred at the hands of a former or current partner or the partner’s family or friends. In 93 percent of those cases, the culprit was a current or former romantic partner. The report also bucks the strangers-in-dark-alleys narrative common to televised crime dramas: Strangers perpetrated just 16 percent of all female homicides, fewer than acquaintances and just slightly more than parents.

oh, and, surprise surprise, black women had the highest rate of being murdered by a romantic partner despite their average marriage rate being incredibly low. hmm.

http://www.unc.edu/~ldpearce/soci820/Readings/presentations/Does%20marriage%20reduce%20crime%20A%20counterfactual%20approach%20to%20within-individual%20causal%20effects.pdf

being married is associated with an average reduction of approximately
35 percent in the odds of crime compared to nonmarried states for the
same man.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 03:57:16 PM by Kearn »

Sure there are people out there who probably spray it all over their body and masturbate or some crazy stuff

Crazy stuff? Don't you think that's a little harsh? ...Just sayin.

Crazy stuff? Don't you think that's a little harsh? ...Just sayin.
i dont associate with foam special interestists

Rally doesn't like it when you insult his special interestes.

don't knock it till you try it

If life is a good thing how come 99% of murderers are alive when they kill people? Checkmate Athletics