POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178445 times)

schools in america have “clear backpack” rules, metal detectors and guards, thats crazy lol
i remember seeing this as a kid for the first time in movies and was so confused

edit: but theyre still known for their shootings?! how!!!!?

Yeah it's confusing how schools take steps to prevent school shootings

I mean if they take preventative measures what're we supposed to get outraged over?

for real, what the forget clear backpacks are not a thing nationwide, I've heard jack stuff about clear backpacks except at stoneman douglas after it got shot up, thats been it, metal detectors and guards are fine and may be necessary but it will be hard to find funding for things like metal detectors for every single school, especially if teachers are already having walkouts due to lack of proper pay, having to pay out of pocket for supplies, using outdated books, etc

on the other hand, you don't have that many rights in school except some restrictive and non disruptive free speech, see cases such as Vernonia School District v. Acton, Hazelwood School District v. Kuhlmeier, New Jersey v. T.L.O, etc, it sets a precedent for things like this to happen, school staff is considered caretakers of students up to highschool, its not 1984 come-to-life until its state enforced, not school enforced, so i don't understand the surprise and lowkey hints at a call for gun control with the "but theyre still known for their shootings?! how!!!!?"
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 05:12:19 AM by Rockinboy2000 »

Yeah it's confusing how schools take steps to prevent school shootings

but these have been in movies since before i was born and nothing has changed, probably even got worse

for real, what the forget clear backpacks are not a thing nationwide, I've heard jack stuff about clear backpacks except at stoneman douglas after it got shot up, thats been it, metal detectors and guards are fine and may be necessary but it will be hard to find funding for things like metal detectors for every single school, especially if teachers are already having walkouts due to lack of proper pay, having to pay out of pocket for supplies, using outdated books, etc

on the other hand, you don't have that many rights in school except some restrictive and non disruptive free speech, see cases such as Vernonia School District v. Acton, Hazelwood School District v. Kuhlmeier, New Jersey v. T.L.O, etc, it sets a precedent for things like this to happen, school staff is considered caretakers of students up to highschool, its not 1984 come-to-life until its state enforced, not school enforced, so i don't understand the surprise and lowkey hints at a call for gun control with the "but theyre still known for their shootings?! how!!!!?"
the only thing im hinting at is that your country needs to fix their stuff unless yall are happy with the current rate of school shootings and prefer having those peasant europe countries joke about your political misfortune every day

i read about shootings weekly and then the next day the change i see is NA banning mercedes benz

Ban assault vans.
my country has had 70 terrorist attacks with 30 casualties in total between 1950 and 2009, the most deadly being in 1970.
until there is one, you can go annoy France with that bs

my country has had 70 terrorist attacks with 30 casualties in total between 1950 and 2009, the most deadly being in 1970.
until there is one, you can go annoy France with that bs

What 3rd world are you from again?

What 3rd world are you from again?
nato is 1st world you idiot lol
if my country is 3rd world, NA would be too

Plenty of countries in NATO aren't 1st world tard boy.

Plenty of countries in NATO aren't 1st world tard boy.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd world became a thing because of nato, nato literally being the 1st world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_World
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 09:33:30 AM by hootaloo »

So you're going to argue connotation versus denotation that's nice tard boy

these are all the nato countries
these are all first world

thank you for coming to my presentation

but these have been in movies since before i was born and nothing has changed, probably even got worse
the only thing im hinting at is that your country needs to fix their stuff unless yall are happy with the current rate of school shootings and prefer having those peasant europe countries joke about your political misfortune every day

i read about shootings weekly and then the next day the change i see is NA banning mercedes benz

I honestly couldn't give less of a stuff about the current rate of school shootings. Any school that doesn't take the proper preventative measures is doing it to themselves as far as I'm concerned.

Moreover, until people stop complaining about guns and talk about the real issue (mental illness, in case you're wondering) I just don't give a stuff anymore about school shootings. Why bother? Everyone is foaming at the mouth slinging nonsensical gun control bullstuff or screeching about handing teachers guns. It's loving stupid.

You read about shootings here because we have a forget ton of guns. Obviously there's gonna be a forget ton of shootings. Let's just ignore gun crime is 1. decreasing and 2. most gun crimes are either Self Deletes or perpetrated with a handgun, something entirely glossed over when peasant European countries want to talk stuff about our gun infested barbaric nation. Literally no one outside the US knows what the forget is going on here, and most of the handicaps here have no interest in ending any problem and are only interested in standing on a pile of bullet ridden teenage corpses to press their agenda. Literally forget all of this.

it sounds to me like you were just wrong and you're doubling-down on it

big thunk
2 things: the left-most photo is real, the right-most photo is fake.

Robert Byrd was a member of the kool kids klub back in the 1940s, which is terrible. But it's not completely that simple.
in 1952 Byrd avowed that “After about a year, I became disinterested [in the kool kids klub], quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization,” and throughout his long political career (he served for 57 years in the United States Congress) he repeatedly apologized for his involvement with the kool kids klub:

“I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times … and I don’t mind apologizing over and over again. I can’t erase what happened.”