Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2226235 times)

that's a tad biased of a news source, don't ya think?

Probably. I just saw it on my facebook so I decided why not post here? This thread was something on the 3rd page anyway.

he used the word "cuck" in his post,

"Oh a questionable source (if not blatantly biased)? No problem, your credibility is fine, BUT if you say this one word I don't like your basically Humble Water Filter Merchant!!!"

Probably. I just saw it on my facebook so I decided why not post here? This thread was something on the 3rd page anyway.

"Oh a questionable source (if not blatantly biased)? No problem, your credibility is fine, BUT if you say this one word I don't like your basically Humble Water Filter Merchant!!!"
not saying it's destroying your argument but i can't imagine it makes you look any better.

not saying it's destroying your argument but i can't imagine it makes you look any better.

Because I said a mean word? Would it make you feel better if I called him a friend instead? It's called banter. Does it destroy Ipquarx's argument when he calls Annoying Orange "drumpf"?

Because I said a mean word?
id say its closer to a meme word
Would it make you feel better if I called him a friend instead?
not really, no
Does it destroy Ipquarx's argument when he calls Annoying Orange "drumpf"?
the difference is the connotation. "cuck" is used almost exclusively by /pol/ users/red pillers/alt-righters, and it's been overused to the point of it losing all of its meaning beyond a repetitive insult

And it's been overused to the point of it losing all of its meaning beyond a repetitive insult

And Drumpf isn't a repetitive insult? Cuck has always been an insult. I've always used it as an insult because it makes people assblasted.

And Drumpf isn't a repetitive insult? Cuck has always been an insult. I've always used it as an insult because it makes people assblasted.
honestly i havent seen drumpf used at nearly the same frequency. cuck started really picking up around late last year i think, and ive seen more of that word than any one man needs to see. i still think cuck is obnoxious, and honestly a decent amount of people would probably agree. you dont have to listen to me, but trying to 'assblast' people isn't a recommended way of going about things in any circumstance

lmao

can we all agree they're both stupid and childish

can we all agree they're both stupid and childish
but don't u literally always say "drumpf"

honestly i havent seen drumpf used at nearly the same frequency.

It was when Ipquarx said it every single time he talked about Annoying Orange. But I never bitched about it because it's a loving insult. Why should I care?

but trying to 'assblast' people isn't a recommended way of going about things in any circumstance

If someone is going to flip their stuff over a mean word then why should I take them seriously in the first place?

So in other words, you're a loving troll who likes to bait people into taking issue with a rampantly misused word, and often in the process derailing away from arguments at hand.

didn't Ipquarx only refer to Annoying Orange as Drumpf for like a few months straight?

didn't Ipquarx only refer to Annoying Orange as Drumpf for like a few months straight?
it was like a week and then i got tired of it lmao

and then one of the extensions re-enabled itself because i reset my settings and it accidentally happened once and everyone got on my case about it

Heres some more enlightened words from Gary "the cuck" Johnson

http://politistick.com/gary-johnson-loses-goes-full-pc-term-illegal-immigrant-video/
it's an incredibly biased source but i saw the video and yeah he does go straight into "WOAH DON'T USE THAT WORD" mode
not worse than blatant nationalism or more status quo though

not worse than blatant nationalism or more status quo though

Ah yes that evil nationalism. How DARE you be proud of your country?

So in other words, you're a loving troll who likes to bait people into taking issue with a rampantly misused word, and often in the process derailing away from arguments at hand.

People throw insults into their posts all the loving time, even respected forumers like Mcjob, The people doing the derailing are the ones who get assblasted about me using a word they don't like.