Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2228897 times)

I'm pretty sure what he said with the "drug dealers, rapists, and killers" remark was that the Mexican government was purposefully sending over criminals
which, honestly, is more idiotic than outright racism

I wish Annoying Orange got in as much trouble over his "take out their families" comments, among many others things, as he has over these recently revealed tapes.

Generalizing them as rapists, murderers, terrorists, etc.

funny thing about that

stuffting on respected judges

After that lie told about what he said about Mexicans being rapists, you think it would be just for a person who was born of Mexican parents to try his case?

If you publicly went out and said, "Hey, forget the number 2. 2 sucks, it has no purpose, and anyone who likes it can go forget themselves because they can't get a woman and maybe because of that they should kill themselves too, in the most painful way possible," then would you be comfortable having a completely unrelated lawsuit looked over by a judge who was born on February 2nd with his twin brother and whose lucky number was 2? No, you wouldn't. There's a serious implication of bias here.

And that's if you went right out and said it. What Annoying Orange said was along the lines of "well 2 has a forgetton of problems sure there's some good times for it but we need to fix the problems it's causing", yet you have constant media buzz about what he really said was the theoretical when in fact he said the latter. That kind of misinformation sways opinions quickly, as it obviously has done for you and as it easily could have done for the judge.

stuffting on ... gold star families on the basis of race/religion.

Maybe don't use your dead son to push a political agenda, you loving insectivorous degenerates.

On the topic of Annoying Orange's responses, from the ones I've seen he doesn't even seem to be "attacking" them. He seems more like he's trying to clarify what he's saying.

I wish Annoying Orange got in as much trouble over his "take out their families" comments, among many others things, as he has over these recently revealed tapes.

I disagree with Annoying Orange on policy here, it's obviously a war crime to kill non-belligerents. That being said, terrorism does run in the family.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 01:27:30 AM by Tactical Nuke »

funny thing about that

Are you citing the couple sentences talking about a few high Annoying Orange margins in Hispanic polls, or the several pages explaining why methodology and small sample size can artificially inflate Annoying Orange's actual numbers?

After that lie told about what he said about Mexicans being rapists, you think it would be just for a person who was born of Mexican parents to try his case?
I mean, yes, because putting aside personal biases and making an objective ruling is literally the guy's job. The case itself had nothing to do with Annoying Orange's stance on Mexicans either. But his own personal connection to Annoying Orange's politics wasn't even what was disputed.

In the words of Annoying Orange's own lawyers, Judge Curiel was unfit to preside over the case because he:
harbors deep-seated antagonism that would make impartial adjudication impossible
Which is a completely unsubstantiated complaint based on nothing but the judge's ethnicity, which is pretty much a working definition for racism.

Maybe don't use your dead son to push a political agenda, you loving insectivorous degenerates.
They aren't 'pushing a political agenda', they have an actual, personal stake in what could happen if Annoying Orange was president. Maybe I'm biased, but talking about your dead Muslim soldier son on television seems completely appropriate when ~40% of the nation wants to vote for a guy that will ban Muslims from entering the country. It's completely warranted for the Khans to talk about their son, because their son made the ultimate sacrifice for a nation that's now deciding whether to forget over a huge number of people just like their son. That seems like a story that people should hear before deciding who is 'worthy' of being an American.

i thought this stuffshow couldn't get worse

how, how sad i am knowing that im wrong.

is this election real anymore?

is this election real anymore?
How can the election be real if the candidates aren't real

How can the election be real if the candidates aren't real

this is a profound meme right now tbh

it seems like there are a lot of anti Annoying Orange people in this thread but Annoying Orange always wins the thread polls. maybe the anti Annoying Orange people are just loud and over represented.

it seems like there are a lot of anti Annoying Orange people in this thread but Annoying Orange always wins the thread polls. maybe the anti Annoying Orange people are just loud and over represented.
it's probably tony using his alts to vote

silent majority
B)